- About Us
- Join CGE!
At CGE’s General Membership Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017 members voted to approve the creation of a new Executive Council position- VP of Social Justice.
We are pleased to announce that after careful consideration this position has been filled by Micknai Arefaine from OSU’s Applied Anthropology program!
Micknai is also an employee within OSU’s Diversity & Cultural Engagement (DCE) initiative, and the coordinator for womxn of color coalition, AYA.
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Micknai will direct our union’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee, and will be empowered to better strategically address issues of social justice that we in CGE believe are central to our union’s mission.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Tax Bill Phone Banking December 11, 2017
- Welcome our New VP of Social Justice! November 29, 2017
- Resources against Tax Bill November 26, 2017
- New Executive Council Position- VP Of Social Justice! October 31, 2017
- 2017-2018 Bargaining Platform! October 30, 2017
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007