- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
At CGE’s General Membership Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017 members voted to approve the creation of a new Executive Council position- VP of Social Justice.
We are pleased to announce that after careful consideration this position has been filled by Micknai Arefaine from OSU’s Applied Anthropology program!
Micknai is also an employee within OSU’s Diversity & Cultural Engagement (DCE) initiative, and the coordinator for womxn of color coalition, AYA.
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Micknai will direct our union’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee, and will be empowered to better strategically address issues of social justice that we in CGE believe are central to our union’s mission.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- AFT-OR Ballot Measure Recommendations August 16, 2018
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007