- About Us
Today, representatives from CGE and AFT-Oregon delivered our petition, and stack of authorization cards, to the Employment Relations Board in Salem!
This is the next step in our goal of ensuring that ALL graduate employees have the same rights – that we’re all protected by the same contract – that we’re all told our work is valuable and of service to the university.
Each card represents a conversation, a coffee meeting, an email, a phone call, an office visit, a home visit, an outreach by members of the Organizing Committee to contact all non-represented employees and ask them: Do you want to be represented by CGE?
A majority said yes. And today, we asked the state to recognize ALL graduate employees of Oregon State University as workers covered by our contract.
Great work, everyone – members, volunteers, organizers, Organizing Committee members – EVERYONE!
Mindy Crandall, President, CGE
Social List Signup
Get announcements (or make your own) about get-togethers, sporting events, rooms for rent, rides to Portland, etc. from your union sisters and brothers.
CGE Event Calendar
December 2013 » M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Events on January 7, 2014January 7, 2014Steward Council MeetingJanuary 7, 2014, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmEvents on January 30, 2014January 30, 2014General Membership MeetingJanuary 30, 2014, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmEvents on February 5, 2014February 5, 2014Social - Badminton pickup gameFebruary 5, 2014, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmEvents on February 11, 2014February 11, 2014
- bromley on Tentative Agreement Reached; Ratification Vote Planned
- Kevin Weitemier on Tentative Agreement Reached; Ratification Vote Planned
- Gloria O'Brien on FAQ on SEIU
- bromley on Session 19
- Shari Walton on Session 19