- About Us
Today, representatives from CGE and AFT-Oregon delivered our petition, and stack of authorization cards, to the Employment Relations Board in Salem!
This is the next step in our goal of ensuring that ALL graduate employees have the same rights – that we’re all protected by the same contract – that we’re all told our work is valuable and of service to the university.
Each card represents a conversation, a coffee meeting, an email, a phone call, an office visit, a home visit, an outreach by members of the Organizing Committee to contact all non-represented employees and ask them: Do you want to be represented by CGE?
A majority said yes. And today, we asked the state to recognize ALL graduate employees of Oregon State University as workers covered by our contract.
Great work, everyone – members, volunteers, organizers, Organizing Committee members – EVERYONE!
Mindy Crandall, President, CGE
Social List Signup
Talk to your union sisters and brothers about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Sessions 0, 1, and 2: Paid Sick Leave August 25, 2015
- University of Missouri Discontinues Health Insurance Subsidy, Graduate Assistants Fight Back August 20, 2015
- An Open Letter to University of Missouri Chancellor Loftin August 20, 2015
- New EC for 2015-16! April 28, 2015
- Spring 2015 General Membership Meeting April 13, 2015
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007