- About Us
Today, representatives from CGE and AFT-Oregon delivered our petition, and stack of authorization cards, to the Employment Relations Board in Salem!
This is the next step in our goal of ensuring that ALL graduate employees have the same rights – that we’re all protected by the same contract – that we’re all told our work is valuable and of service to the university.
Each card represents a conversation, a coffee meeting, an email, a phone call, an office visit, a home visit, an outreach by members of the Organizing Committee to contact all non-represented employees and ask them: Do you want to be represented by CGE?
A majority said yes. And today, we asked the state to recognize ALL graduate employees of Oregon State University as workers covered by our contract.
Great work, everyone – members, volunteers, organizers, Organizing Committee members – EVERYONE!
Mindy Crandall, President, CGE
Social List Signup
Talk to your union sisters and brothers about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Members Vote to Maintain Current Dues Rate at CGE Winter 2014 General Membership Meeting February 17, 2014
- AFT-Oregon Convention Delegates February 13, 2014
- 2014 CGE Bargaining Platform February 13, 2014
- PhD Comics Movie–FREE Showing This Thursday!! February 11, 2014
- Workplace Safety Survey January 30, 2014
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007