- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
Today, representatives from CGE and AFT-Oregon delivered our petition, and stack of authorization cards, to the Employment Relations Board in Salem!
This is the next step in our goal of ensuring that ALL graduate employees have the same rights – that we’re all protected by the same contract – that we’re all told our work is valuable and of service to the university.
Each card represents a conversation, a coffee meeting, an email, a phone call, an office visit, a home visit, an outreach by members of the Organizing Committee to contact all non-represented employees and ask them: Do you want to be represented by CGE?
A majority said yes. And today, we asked the state to recognize ALL graduate employees of Oregon State University as workers covered by our contract.
Great work, everyone – members, volunteers, organizers, Organizing Committee members – EVERYONE!
Mindy Crandall, President, CGE
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007