- About Us
- Join CGE!
Today, representatives from CGE and AFT-Oregon delivered our petition, and stack of authorization cards, to the Employment Relations Board in Salem!
This is the next step in our goal of ensuring that ALL graduate employees have the same rights – that we’re all protected by the same contract – that we’re all told our work is valuable and of service to the university.
Each card represents a conversation, a coffee meeting, an email, a phone call, an office visit, a home visit, an outreach by members of the Organizing Committee to contact all non-represented employees and ask them: Do you want to be represented by CGE?
A majority said yes. And today, we asked the state to recognize ALL graduate employees of Oregon State University as workers covered by our contract.
Great work, everyone – members, volunteers, organizers, Organizing Committee members – EVERYONE!
Mindy Crandall, President, CGE
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Gender-Neutral Restrooms and OSU Statement- Bargaining Session 3, February 15 2018 February 20, 2018
- Bargaining Session February 8, 2018 February 10, 2018
- OSU GRADUATE EMPLOYEES CONTINUE TO RISE! January 9, 2018
- Tax Bill Phone Banking December 11, 2017
- Welcome our New VP of Social Justice! November 29, 2017
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007