- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
For the first time in the history of the Coalition of Graduate Employees, we are electing Stewards. If at least one member from your area was nominated, you have received an email to vote.* Voting is open until 5pm on Friday, October 26. Check you email and flex your democracy muscle!
Helios is the voting service we are using for this election. When you get an email from Helios, don’t be alarmed–it’s not a phishing attack on CGE. Feel free and empowered to follow the links in the email.
*Many areas did not receive emails to vote. This is because in many areas, no members were nominated to the ballot. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007