- About Us
This spring, AGEL will again be held in conjunction with our AFT National Higher Education Conference. This year, the focus of the conference will be on community outreach and organizing and will feature trainings to help attendees return to their locals and amp up their community outreach work. The conference will be held at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers in Chicago, IL from Friday, March 30 until Sunday, April 1.
Two lucky CGE members can attend. AFT will pay for registration and airfare, and resident grads in Chicago will put you up for a home-stay. At the conference, you’ll learn valuable tools for organizing, meet other activists from around the country, and truly get re-energized in the broader union movement. If you’d like to attend, please submit to email@example.com a one-page letter of intent detailing what you hope to bring back to CGE from your attendance in the conference by 5pm Friday, February 24th.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union sisters and brothers about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Sessions 3 & 4: Paid Sick Leave August 31, 2015
- Sessions 0, 1, and 2: Paid Sick Leave August 25, 2015
- University of Missouri Discontinues Health Insurance Subsidy, Graduate Assistants Fight Back August 20, 2015
- An Open Letter to University of Missouri Chancellor Loftin August 20, 2015
- New EC for 2015-16! April 28, 2015
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007