- About Us
This spring, AGEL will again be held in conjunction with our AFT National Higher Education Conference. This year, the focus of the conference will be on community outreach and organizing and will feature trainings to help attendees return to their locals and amp up their community outreach work. The conference will be held at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers in Chicago, IL from Friday, March 30 until Sunday, April 1.
Two lucky CGE members can attend. AFT will pay for registration and airfare, and resident grads in Chicago will put you up for a home-stay. At the conference, you’ll learn valuable tools for organizing, meet other activists from around the country, and truly get re-energized in the broader union movement. If you’d like to attend, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org a one-page letter of intent detailing what you hope to bring back to CGE from your attendance in the conference by 5pm Friday, February 24th.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Letter Denouncing AFL-CIO’s Support of the Dakota Access Pipeline February 19, 2017
- Letter to Ed Ray Requesting Action in Response to Immigration Executive Order February 19, 2017
- SNAP Benefits Presentation January 26, 2017
- CGE Calls on AFL-CIO to Withdraw Support of Dakota Access Pipeline October 27, 2016
- Summary of Contract Changes from 2016 Bargaining October 6, 2016
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007