- About Us
- Join CGE!
Session 0: Ground Rules are Set!
We met on Thursday, March 6 with the University’s bargaining team to establish the ground rules that will govern table negotiations. We agreed to abide by the principles of Interest Based Bargaining (IBB), a process we’ve used in bargaining for the last few years. We mostly adopted the same ground rules we’ve used for the last few rounds of bargaining, a complete list of which can be found here.
Most significantly, we’ve set dates for the first few bargaining sessions. We’ll be meeting to bargain:
Thursday, March 13th 12-2pm
Thursday, March 20th, 1-3pm
Thursday, March 27th, 12-2pm
Since this is a reopener, OSU and CGE are contractually entitled to open 4 articles each, in addition to any opened “by consultation”. If you’re not sure what that means, it’s a great chance for you to drag out the contract for a thorough perusal (wink wink). During the first session—this Thursday—both teams will lay out the issues/articles they intend to negotiate. Be there to support the bargaining team and see what potential changes are coming to your contract!
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Our VP of Social Justice, Micknai Arefaine, on Local Radio! March 30, 2018
- Winter Bargaining Summary March 30, 2018
- Salary and Benefits Proposal, Session 7, March 15, 2018 March 19, 2018
- Minimum Enrollment for Employees and International Women’s Day- Session 6, March 8, 2018 March 12, 2018
- First Proposal on Hourly and Feedback on CGE Proposals- Session 5, March 1, 2018 March 5, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007