- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
Every year our parent union, American Federation of Teachers–Oregon, holds an Annual Convention. According to the AFT-OR Constitution and Bylaws, the Convention is the highest governing body of the organization. Here, the leadership of AFT-OR is elected and the agenda for the coming year is set through the passing of resolutions.
Each local is allocated a certain number of delegate seats to represent their local at Convention. CGE accepts delegate nominations at the floor of our Winter Term GMM, in writing at 101 NW 23rd St. Corvallis, OR 97330, or via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CGE has a long and proud history of sending many delegates to Convention to take part in one aspect of our union’s participatory democracy. Convention provides the opportunity for members to engage in what is often a lively debate about the future of our parent union. We welcome all of our membesr to take this opportunity to shape and direct the future of AFT-OR and CGE.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007