- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
The Graduate School has two awards open that grads may be interested in:
Frolander Excellence in Teaching Award. This is given for being an excellent Graduate Teaching Assistant. The last two winners were both from Zoology (and both CGE members). Is anyone out there going to dethrone the reigning department?
Excellence in Graduate Mentoring Award. This is given to a faculty member who serves as a great mentor to their students. Nominating your adviser is a great way to give them some recognition for the work they put in.
Both nominations are due April 8th, and there is more information at each link.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007