- About Us
- Join CGE!
Our union is committed to ensuring access to medical care for all of our graduate employees. Following this commitment, we submitted language to OSU which will codify language that our health care providers meet standards set by WPATH to guarantee services and access for graduate employees who are transgender.
We also proposed changes in the review and waiver process regarding health insurance for needed improvements to the implementation and roll-out of our insurance plans. Notably, members have expressed frustrations over the inability to opt-out of health insurance when they are already insured with comparable coverage, and we will continue to figure out ways to improve this process.
OSU opened conversations on hourly work assignments, expressing a desire to learn more about the topic to ensure we can move forward with proposed changes that will be to our members’ and OSU’s benefit. Both parties agreed it is premature at this point to make any concrete proposals on the topic until more communication occurs.
In related bargaining news, our VP of Bargaining and Grievances, Hazel Daniels, was interviewed on local radio discussing our bargaining platform and other CGE news! Check it out: LabourWave Corvallis Radio
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Salary and Benefits Proposal, Session 7, March 15, 2018 March 19, 2018
- Minimum Enrollment for Employees and International Women’s Day- Session 6, March 8, 2018 March 12, 2018
- First Proposal on Hourly and Feedback on CGE Proposals- Session 5, March 1, 2018 March 5, 2018
- Our VP of Bargaining Interviewed on Local Radio! February 26, 2018
- Health Care for All Grads!- Bargaining Session 4, February 22, 2018 February 26, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007