- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
Sadly, CGE recently found out that Chad, our long-time Organizer, will be leaving us after Feb. 15th to take a new job with the VA in Roseburg, helping his fellow servicemen recover from the mental stress of military life.
This will be a major loss for CGE. Under Chad’s guidance, we have steadily increased our membership to record numbers. In fact, if you’re a member of this Union, there’s a good chance that Chad was the one who helped bring you into the fold. Chad also played a huge role in helping to resolve grievances and to otherwise help our members any way he could, and he worked every day to help keep the Union running. Not to mention, he is just an all-around agreeable dude.
Needless to say, we will miss Chad immensely, and if you were affected by his good work, you probably will too. So, if you get a chance, drop Chad an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and help to let him know how much we appreciate all that he’s done for us.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007