- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
Our union continues to advocate for greater inclusivity at OSU! In our recent round of bargaining, we submitted to OSU a proposal to expand the number of gender-neutral restroom facilities on campus.
Specifically, we proposed every floor in each new building and every existing building have at least one gender-neutral facility and, where needed, multi-stall restrooms be converted into gender-neutral facilities to accomplish this goal.
OSU’s bargaining team also took the opportunity to read a statement they prepared signalling their intentions for bargaining.
They stated they would like to work on keeping tuition affordable, resolving policies surrounding hourly work, and costs attached to health care.
Our union emphasized our position on improving conditions for all workers, particularly in the areas of safety and inclusion, health and child care, international student support, and living wages.
CGE was informed by the university that they intend to have a response for us on our proposals concerning expanding protections for DACA recipients and providing solidarity to other workers during times of strikes and pickets by March 1st.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Spring Bargaining Session, April 16 2018 May 1, 2018
- Our VP of Social Justice, Micknai Arefaine, on Local Radio! March 30, 2018
- Winter Bargaining Summary March 30, 2018
- Salary and Benefits Proposal, Session 7, March 15, 2018 March 19, 2018
- Minimum Enrollment for Employees and International Women’s Day- Session 6, March 8, 2018 March 12, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007