- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
I know this is a little late to post a notice for the Fall GMM, but here it is anyway. The GMM this term is going to be Thursday, October 23 at 5:00 PM on the second floor of Nearly Normals.
We have an interesting agenda for the meeting. Among other things, we’ll talk about the new contract we just ratified, and we’ll discuss some of the things we’ll be working on this year now that bargaining is over, including legislative efforts to reduce or eliminate student fees. There’ll also be a little bit of political talk, especially about State Ballot Measure 64.
There’ll also be plenty of food and drink for all who attend. Hope to see you there.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007