- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
CGE is co-sponsoring a teach-in on economic survival next Thursday, March 1st at 5PM in Owen 102. The teach-in will be a discussion on surviving competition based economies and will include panelists from CGE (President Mindy Crandall), Corvallis Hours Exchange, Occupy Portland, and Occupy OSU. The panel will focus on workers’ rights and collective bargaining at OSU, the alternate economy of Corvallis, inequality and the privatization of higher education, and reality-based economics.
The event is intended to stimulate thoughtful discussion, so we’re hopeful many CGE people will be there to share their insights. See you there!
You can RSVP here to the event on Facebook.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Spring Bargaining Session, April 16 2018 May 1, 2018
- Our VP of Social Justice, Micknai Arefaine, on Local Radio! March 30, 2018
- Winter Bargaining Summary March 30, 2018
- Salary and Benefits Proposal, Session 7, March 15, 2018 March 19, 2018
- Minimum Enrollment for Employees and International Women’s Day- Session 6, March 8, 2018 March 12, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007