- About Us
CGE is co-sponsoring a teach-in on economic survival next Thursday, March 1st at 5PM in Owen 102. The teach-in will be a discussion on surviving competition based economies and will include panelists from CGE (President Mindy Crandall), Corvallis Hours Exchange, Occupy Portland, and Occupy OSU. The panel will focus on workers’ rights and collective bargaining at OSU, the alternate economy of Corvallis, inequality and the privatization of higher education, and reality-based economics.
The event is intended to stimulate thoughtful discussion, so we’re hopeful many CGE people will be there to share their insights. See you there!
You can RSVP here to the event on Facebook.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union sisters and brothers about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Sessions 3 & 4: Paid Sick Leave August 31, 2015
- Sessions 0, 1, and 2: Paid Sick Leave August 25, 2015
- University of Missouri Discontinues Health Insurance Subsidy, Graduate Assistants Fight Back August 20, 2015
- An Open Letter to University of Missouri Chancellor Loftin August 20, 2015
- New EC for 2015-16! April 28, 2015
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007