- About Us
CGE is co-sponsoring a teach-in on economic survival next Thursday, March 1st at 5PM in Owen 102. The teach-in will be a discussion on surviving competition based economies and will include panelists from CGE (President Mindy Crandall), Corvallis Hours Exchange, Occupy Portland, and Occupy OSU. The panel will focus on workers’ rights and collective bargaining at OSU, the alternate economy of Corvallis, inequality and the privatization of higher education, and reality-based economics.
The event is intended to stimulate thoughtful discussion, so we’re hopeful many CGE people will be there to share their insights. See you there!
You can RSVP here to the event on Facebook.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Letter Denouncing AFL-CIO’s Support of the Dakota Access Pipeline February 19, 2017
- Letter to Ed Ray Requesting Action in Response to Immigration Executive Order February 19, 2017
- SNAP Benefits Presentation January 26, 2017
- CGE Calls on AFL-CIO to Withdraw Support of Dakota Access Pipeline October 27, 2016
- Summary of Contract Changes from 2016 Bargaining October 6, 2016
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007