- About Us
- Join CGE!
At the Fall Term General Membership Meeting (GMM), the Constitution and Bylaws Committee was convened to review and propose any operational changes to the Constitution and Bylaws. The proposed changes linked to below are a compilation of those changes proposed by the committee and approved by the Executive Council. These proposed changes will be presented to the membership at the Spring Term GMM on Wednesday, April 24th. All amendments to the Constitution are subject to a three-fourths vote by the membership at the GMM, and all changes to the Bylaws are subject to a majority vote by the membership at the GMM.
Please contact our organizer, Ashley Bromley, with any suggested edits, questions, comments, or concerns. You can review the current constitution and bylaws here, and the proposed changes can be found here.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Our VP of Social Justice, Micknai Arefaine, on Local Radio! March 30, 2018
- Winter Bargaining Summary March 30, 2018
- Salary and Benefits Proposal, Session 7, March 15, 2018 March 19, 2018
- Minimum Enrollment for Employees and International Women’s Day- Session 6, March 8, 2018 March 12, 2018
- First Proposal on Hourly and Feedback on CGE Proposals- Session 5, March 1, 2018 March 5, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007