CGE Rideshares

rideshares

Welcome to the CGE rideshare board, where we try to connect CGEers looking to share a ride.

If you’re on Facebook, it may be easier to use the CGE Rideshares group to post requests or offers.

If you’re looking for a ride, post where you want to go and when in the comments below. It always helps if you offer to contribute gas money for the trip (and/or lunch, homemade cookies, etc.), so don’t forget to include in your post that you’re willing to do that if you are.

If you’re offering a ride, leave a post yourself letting people know where you’re going and when, and how many seats you can offer.

In any case, don’t forget to leave some sort of contact info in your post so folks know how to get in touch with you about your ride.

If you want email updates on the rideshare board, you can subscribe using the options directly under the form for submitting a new comment below.

101 Responses to CGE Rideshares

1. Akash Kannegulla says:

Hi,
    I need a ride from corvallis to portland on 11th december, which is thursday. I can pitch in for gas. +15419089423

2. Florence says:

Hello All,

I’m headed up to Seattle on December 18 or 19 from Newport (via Corvallis) and will come back on either January 3 or 4. Have room for 1 passenger either direction and am willing to stop in pretty much any community on the I-5 corridor.

I am a F&W student out at the HMSC satellite campus and welcome company and conversation of pretty much any variety.

contact at: vantuldf@onid.oregonstate.edu

3. Sami says:

Hey CGEs,
    If you are heading from Corvallis to Portland on Thursday morning, would you be able to give me a ride to PDX ?
    I’ll pay for gas.
    email me at alabdras@onid

4. Alex says:

Hey everyone!
    Is anyone headed to portland the day after Thanksgiving (the28th)?
    If so let me know, fishera2@onid.oregonstate.edu

5. An Luu says:

I am looking for a ride to Eugene airport from Corvallis on Dec 17 or 18th and from Eugene airport back on Dec 25 or 26th. If anyone happens to be driving out that way, pls give me a ride. Of course, I am happy to pay for the gas. Please email (anhoian23@gmail.com) if you might be able to help me out Thanks!

6. Randi Shaw says:

Hi,
    Rideshare request here:
    I am looking for a ride to Eugene airport from Corvallis, and/or from Eugene airport back next week. If anyone just so happens to be driving out that way early on Wednesday the 26th, or are willing to pick someone up Sunday evening the 30th around 8pm to come back to Corvallis, I would be very very happy about it. And would of course pay for the gas and could make cookies or buy beer for your trouble. Please email if you might be able to help a traveler out (randicshaw@gmail.com). Thanks!

7. Andre Habet says:

Anyone going to Portland sometime during the day on Wednesday, November 19? Traveling up for a show that night (Amanda Palmer’s book signing), but was hoping to spend the day scarfing good food and browsing through Powell’s.

Would help with gas, and provide riveting conversation about any non-math related topic. Me english major. Me get lost in math talk, but appreciate all the same. Email is andrehabet@gmail.com

8. Kai says:

Anyone headed to the bay area for thanksgiving? I’m thinking of driving or getting a ride with you if you’re already going. I was going to probably leave on Wednesday afternoon and comeback on Sunday but am pretty flexible. Cheers!

9. Sarah says:

I am going to a concert in Portland (from Corvallis) on October 28, hoping to be there around 7. Wondering if anyone has plans to go to Portland for the evening? I am down to chip in for gas.

10. Paul Platosh says:

If anyone commutes to Portland regularly and would like to carpool, please get in touch. I commute 3x per week (somewhat flexible). I am happy to share driving (one time you, one time me), or you can kick in for gas. I leave Portland around 7am and leave OSU around 6pm.

paul@platosh.com

11. Anastasiia says:

I have a flight on Sunday, August 24th and I am looking for a ride to PDX. I would prefer to get there by noon or so. I will be happy to chip in for gas!

nastya.ivleva@gmail.com

12. Alejandra N says:

I will be driving to Portland Friday August 7th and back to Corvallis on Sunday August 10th. Let me know if you need a ride and can chip in a few bucks for gas.

Alejandra

13. Jack Hughes says:

I’ll be driving to Portland on August 7th sometime midday. Let me know if you need a ride and can chip in for gas.

hughesjo@onid.oregonstate.edu

14. Kt C says:

Hi all,
    going to be traveling back and forth to Corvallis, commuter style on a few days throughout the fall quarter. Would love to get a car pool/share schedule together.

katie.conte@oregonstate.edu

15. Kelly says:

Is anybody commuting from Eugene to Corvallis this Friday (7/25)? I have a friend in town who needs a ride to Corvallis from the Eugene airport. He lands around 2 pm. I am swamped with field work and can’t get there in time, but if someone is driving up anyway that would be fantastic! Will definitely compensate for gas!

– Kelly (klkerr86@gmail.com)

16. Vahid says:

I need a ride to PDX on Wednesday 23rd. I should be there before noon and will chip in for gass. Thanks!

17. Susanna says:

I fly into PDX tomorrow at 8:10 pm. Anyone heading between there and Corvallis tomorrow around that time? Will chip in for gas.

18. Susanna says:

I am considering trying to drive to Denver, CO between August 11-14 [don’t need that many days but I have some flexibility]. Anyone interested in heading to DEN or looking to go somewhere in between? I had been planning on taking I-84 -> I-80 -> I-25, big cities between here and there Portland, Boise, SLC. But, I could consider shifting routes a bit, if it meant that I had a travel companion for company, drive sharing and cost sharing. About me–PhD student in anthropology who likes driving with kombucha, music for singing or thinking, at least a few radiolab/this american life podcasts and hopefully someone who has some interesting stories to share. Thanks!

19. Shannon Andrews says:

I am looking for a ride to the Portland area on the evening of Thurs, July 3rd. I am happy to chip in for gas.

Portland is a pretty sweet place for the 4th, maybe you should think about a long weekend.

20. Jenna Sullivan says:

Anyone driving back from pdx Sunday 6/6 at sometime around 11 pm? Need a ride for 2, happy to share gas! Thanks, Jenna

21. Grace says:

Hi,
    I’m looking for a ride to Seattle-tacoma airport. I need to be there sometime before 12am July 14th (Monday) with 1 check in luggage. I’ll be happy to share gas even pay for meal! Or if you are going there by train/shuttle, it’s good to be partner, too. Please email me gaon@onid.oregonstate.edu Thanks!!

22. Rajib says:

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone driving to Portland today (Saturday) anytime after 11:00am? I’m looking for a ride and will be happy to share the gases.

23. Ashwini says:

Hi,

I am looking for a ride to Portland on Friday preferably evening. I am happy to share gas.

Thanks

24. Giova M says:

Anybody heading to pdx on Thursday afternoon? Need to be there around 7 pm, leaving Corvallis around 4 pm. Happy to contribute for gas!

25. Ari says:

Hey, anyone heading to Eugene on Friday afternoon (June 13th?). My partner and I need a ride to the Eugene airport around 1pm and can definitely chip down for gas. Thanks! Three 4 seven – 6 one zero – 5 eight 1 zero
    -Ari

26. André Habet says:

Hey everyone,

I’m hoping to get a ride to NW Portland on June 12 sometime before 1 pm. I’ll be staying at the Northwest Portland Hostel at 425 NW 18th Avenue. I’ll chip in for gas, and as talkative or quiet as you like. Please text me at 541-230-8331 or email me at andrehabet@gmail.com. Thanks!

—André Habet

27. Kadee M says:

I need a ride up to PDX or Portland area in the morning on June 11th. My flight is at 1pm so I can leave anytime that gets me there before noon! Of course, I will chip in for gas and may even supply baked goods :)
    Shoot me an email if you’re heading up! Thanks! kadesm at gmail.com

28. Natalie says:

Hi, I’m looking for rides to PDX on June 6 and June 13 (after 6pm for the latter date).

Likewise, I’m looking for rides back to Corvallis the morning of June 11th or in the evening on June 28.

Let me know if you have a free seat. I can chip in for gas :)

29. Archana says:

I am looking for a ride to Portland tomorrow around 12:00-1:00pm(for 2 people). Please let me know if anyone is leaving to portland around this time. We are happy to share for gas..

My email id is: nandakua@onid.oregonstate.edu

30. Lauren says:

Anyone going to portland tomorrow morning? I need to be at pdx by 11:30 AM. Will pay my share for gas ;)

31. Paul Platosh says:

Going to Portland on Wednesday afternoon/early evening. If you want a ride, I can drop off in SW Portland at the Barbur Transit Center. $10

32. Vahid says:

Hi All,
    I’m looking for a ride to PDX on Thursday evening 5/15. I should be there before 7:00pm (I will be happy to share the gass money).

33. Sami says:

Offering a ride ( or willing to join yours )

Corvallis – PDX
    on Wednesday May14th early evening or afternoon

PDX – Corvallis
    Leaving PDX on Sunday 9:30 pm

email me through alabdras @ onid

34. Erica says:

Hi all. I am looking for a ride up to Portland this Friday, May 9th. Anyone traveling that way who would like a little extra money for gas? Late Friday afternoon would be ideal, but I can leave as early as noon–whatever is most convenient for you! Please email me at erica.w.dalessandro@gmail.com if you would be willing to offer up a seat!

Thanks!
    Erica

35. Giova M says:

Anybody heading to Eugene on Wednesday morning? Need to be there around 10:30-11:00 am. More than happy to contribute for gas.

36. Jon says:

Hey all. I’m looking for someone that is returning from PDX on Friday night at 7:45 p.m. Thanks!

37. Amelia says:

Hello! I have a flight from PDX to Chicago leaving at 10:30 am this Thursday, April 17. Is anyone heading to Portland early that morning? Gas money provided.

38. Giova M says:

I and friend need to get to Salem on Tuesday around 7:30 pm departing from Corvallis after 5:00 pm. We will be more than happy to contribute for gas!

39. Shannon Andrews says:

Just looking for a little feedback from your social chair.
    Have people found rides from this new format? We are not ready to make any changes yet, but we can start thinking about it if this forum is not working.

40. Lizz says:

Hi All,

Is anyone headed from Corvallis to Eugene tomorrow evening?

41. André says:

Anyone heading up to Portland Sunday evening (between 4 and 6 pm)? If so,can I score a ride with anyone to the downtown area? Got a ticket for a Neutral Milk Hotel show at the Crystal Ballroom, and my original ride may not be able to make it after all. Will help with gas, and casual but riveting conversation.

42. Michaela says:

Hi all,

I’m looking for a ride from Portland to Corvallis this coming Thursday, March 27th, preferably in the morning. (Or, if the stars align and you’re also flying in to PDX at 11:30pm on Wednesday before driving down to Corvallis, I would gladly help keep you awake on the drive down then.) Please email me at michaela.hammer@gmail.com if you’re headed south at that time and want some gas money and good company:)

Thanks,
    Michaela

• Amelia England says:

Hi Michaela,

I am also looking for a ride on Wednesday night from PDX to Corvallis. Could you let me know if you find a ride? Thanks.

-Amelia

43. Ben Wishnek says:

Hi all:

I will be headed to Portland area on Sunday 23 March and passing back through on Sunday 30 March on the way to Corvallis.

I need to be in Portland by noonish on Sunday 23 March and will not be passing through Portland on my way to Corvallis on 30 March until late afternoon or early evening.

If both or either of these sound good I have 4 seats available in my vehicle.

Happy Spring Break!

Cheers,
    Ben

• Sneha Gantla says:

Hi Ben,
      I need a ride to PDX on Sunday for a 11:55am flight. I’d like to be at PDX by 10:30am. Can you email me and let me know if I can ride with you?

slgantla(at)gmail.com

44. Dede says:

Hi I am looking for ride to PDX from Corvallis on Mar. 24th. My plane leaves at 11:30 am. So anytime in the morning works for me! I would be glad to pay for the gas!

Please feel free to reply me here or email me at dedelong01@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

• Dede says:

Hi guys I am flying back to PDX on April 2nd and will arrive at 10:20pm.
      If anyone is driving from Portland to Corvallis around that time and willing to give me a ride that would be wonderful. I will be happy to pay for all the gas.

Thank you again.

Dede

45. Paul Platosh says:

Ride offer: Heading to Portland this evening. Would like to leave at 6. Departing from the lot by the Hilton Garden Inn. Can drop off in SW portland or to the Barbur Transit Center on 99W. $10 gets you a ride.

paul@platosh.com

46. Vahid says:

I’m Looking for a ride to PDX/Portland on Tuesday, (March-18). I need to reach PDX before noon (12pm). I’ll be happy to pay for gas.

47. Erick McAdam says:

Portland/PDX morning of 19 Mar?

Looking for anyone going to PDX/Portland the morning of 19 Mar. Ideally I need to reach PDX before noon (12pm). If anyone is driving north that day and wants some help with gas money let me know.

e.

• Jenna Schardt says:

I also need to get to PDX on Wednesday the 19th! I need to be there before 10 am. I will also provide gas money and snacks or coffee!

48. Giova M says:

Hi, I need to reach Portland next Wednesday before 2 pm. If someone could give me a ride would be awesome. I am very happy to pay for gas!

giomos15@hotmail.com

49. Michelle Marie says:

I’ll be driving my daughter to PDX for an early-morning flight on Saturday, March 22, and picking her up in the evening on Saturday, March 29.
    I don’t have firm plans for these trips yet and may leave sooner/stay later, but if you need to get to/from PDX around those days, feel free to email me and we’ll see what works out!
    Up to three seatbelts and most of the trunk will be available.
    Happy traveling!

michelle.marie.xyz@gmail.com

50. Mindy says:

Going to downtown Portland on Saturday, departure about 4pm, if anyone needs a ride! I’ve got two seats open.