CGE Housing Board

housing_icon

Welcome to the CGE housing board, where we try to connect CGEers looking for someone to live with to each other.

We also have a forum on Facebook since Fall 2017.

This board is by and for CGE members and Oregon State University graduate employees, incoming or current.

– If you’re in an established housing situation and you’re looking for someone to fill a vacancy, post a little about the vacancy, rent, and relevant dates.

– If you’re looking yourself to fill a vacancy in an already-established housing situation, browse through the most recent vacancies posted below. If you can’t find what you’re looking for that way, post a little about yourself and what kind of housing situation you’re looking for and relevant info and dates. In any case, don’t forget to leave some sort of contact info so folks know how to get in touch with you.

– If you are in need of aid or assistance from other graduate students, post what you are comfortable with sharing and your contact info and other relevant information. Mutual aid refers to (but is not limited to): emergency housing, food insecurity, safety needs. Please also see the OSU Human Resources Service Center which has a food pantry and provides up to 2 weeks of emergency housing. http://studentlife.oregonstate.edu/hsrc

The Coalition of Graduate Employees is committed to providing a welcoming environment for all of our members and fellow graduate students – civil discourse and mutual respect for all races, cultures, classes, disabilities, genders, and sexualities is our goal.

574 Responses to CGE Housing and Mutual Aid Board

1. praveen venkatachala says:

Hello All,

We have a 2 bedroom dog/pet-friendly, fully furnished house available for sublet starting July 1. The rent is $1150/mo, or 575/room. The house has 1.5 bath, with W/D, dishwasher, and a good-sized fenced yard, with big trees providing a nice shady hangout spot. There is also a large garage attached. It is on a quiet street in south town, one block from Willamette Park and disc golf course. 3 min walk to the bus stop which takes you directly to campus in 10-12 min. We are 2.5 mi from campus. There is off-street parking for 3 cars.
    There is the option for long-term stay – we can discuss further if interested!

Email: venkatap@oregonstate.edu, and gillmanr@oregonstate.edu

2. Zech M says:

My housemate and I have a vacant upstairs room in our spacious 2-story home. We’re looking for a fun, respectful, and sociable new roomie.

Our house:
    – Rent is $550 per month plus around $100 for utilities
    – Very close to campus; 10-minute walk or 3-minute bike ride to the north end
    – 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, tons of storage space
    – Attached garage for storing bikes and miscellaneous outdoor gear
    – Small yard with raised bed garden

About us:
    – Two graduate students in Integrative Biology studying marine ecology
    – One adorable cat (who doesn’t want other furry pets)
    – Quiet and fairly clean
    – Outdoorsy and liberal

Please see our ad https://corvallis.craigslist.org/roo/d/room-available-july-for-grad/6613449833.html and contact me at zdm.business@gmail.com

3. We are looking for a housemate to occupy the upper level of our spacious house, just four blocks from campus, on Tyler and 17th. The upstairs has a spacious bedroom, large walk-in closet, private bathroom, office space, storage space and balcony. The lower-shared level has a large kitchen, living room and dining/sun room, as well as a spare bedroom for guests. For a moderate-sized yard, we have a large garden, but a small lawn. The current three housemates are graduate students and professionals with busy schedules, but are also highly social. The house is very relaxed, and we are looking for someone who also enjoys socialization and summer gatherings. Rent is $725 per month, not including utilities. Please see the posting at https://corvallis.craigslist.org/sha/d/spacious-upper-level-blocks/6603661553.html and contact Thomas.stokely@gmail.com for inquiries.

4. Lisa says:

Hi,

One of my roommates is moving out at the end of June. We are looking for someone to take his place starting July 1st, however the exact move in date is negotiable. Rent will likely be in the ball park of $500 plus utilities but depends on if they raise it with the renewal of the lease.

The house is located at 11th and Van Buren just a few blocks away from campus. We are a couple houses in from the main street and don’t get much traffic noise. 11th street tends to be pretty quiet, especially for how close it is to campus. There is a shed like garage with some room for storage for things like bikes, tools, and camping gear. The house has a yard, however our landlord does not allow pets. There is also a washer and dryer.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Lisa
    biglerli@oregonstate.edu.

5. Matt Slattery says:

Hi,

I’m looking to fill 2 bedrooms in a 3 bedroom duplex unit. Rooms are available in September, semi-flexible (current roommates are staying through August).

The place:
    – Rent is $530 a month plus utilities
    – Clean, tidy (but not utterly spotless), lots of plants
    – Great location a half mile north of campus, large park a few blocks away, close to decent bars and live music
    – Tons of natural light, wood floors, and an open layout
    – Cozy backyard
    – Sorry, no pets

About me:
    – PhD student in the Environmental and Molecular Toxicology department
    – Chill but sociable around the house, occasionally hosting movie nights (or Game of Thrones) on our projector
    – I drink lightly, usually before going out and shamelessly dancing until the early hours
    – Enjoy live music and play guitar (mindfully and courteous of my volume), ride/maintain my motorcycles regularly, travel as much as possible, avoid writing my dissertation, etc.

If this sounds like you and we’d get along, you can reach me at slatterm@oregonstate.edu. I really enjoy my current roommates and compatible personalities are important to me.

Cheers,
    Matt

6. Anna says:

Hello! My roommate is looking for someone to take over her lease. We have a 4 bedroom apartment with 3 occupants and no pets. Individual leases. Washer/dryer in the unit. Built summer 2017. You would be the second person to ever live in her bedroom.

Here is her post on Craigslist with more details:

7. Thomas says:

We are looking for a housemate to occupy the upper level of our spacious house, just four blocks from campus, on Tyler and 17th. The upstairs has a spacious bedroom, large walk-in closet, private bathroom, office space, storage space and balcony. The lower-shared level has a large kitchen, living room and dining/sun room, as well as a spare bedroom for guests. For a moderate-sized yard, we have a large garden, but a small lawn. The current three housemates are graduate students and professionals with busy schedules, but are also highly social. The house is very relaxed, and we are looking for someone who also enjoys socialization and summer gatherings. Rent is $725 per month, not including utilities. Please contact Thomas.stokely@gmail.com for inquiries.

8. Caitlyn Clark says:

Hey, there! I am currently seeking to sublet my studio for fall term. The space is a newly renovated 1bed/1bath in-law apartment located in the historic College Hill neighborhood, two blocks from Burt Hall. The space includes the entire apartment/garage building, a fenced backyard, a parking space, and your own washer and dryer (installed new in 2017). I enjoy gardening, so you will have access to all the produce in my raised beds, fruit tree, and flower beds, but there is no obligation to you to care for them. All living space is located upstairs in the apartment, but I have outfitted the garage with a beer fridge and couch, and it also works well as a personal fitness center and outdoor gear storage spot :)
    The start/end dates for the sublease are flexible, beginning in August, ending in December. This space is perfect, especially for someone wanting to check out Corvallis before deciding where to live for the rest of their degree or for a fall internship. Rent is $750/month and utilities are usually between $20-35. No smoking, please. If you are interested, please contact me via email at clarkc(at)oregonstate.edu. Looking forward to hearing from you!

9. Emerald Stacy says:

Hi!

I’m finishing my PhD and am moving to Maryland, so my house is becoming available on August 1st. It is a duplex in Philomath, and the owners are a young couple who live in the other half with their incredibly adorable toddler. We’ve lived here for three years, and it’s been wonderful. They are hoping to replace us with some graduate students, or a family.

There is a well established herb garden in a raised bed in the backyard, and a cute patio which is perfect for a firepit.

10. Vahid says:

Hello fellow grad students,

We have an opening in our house starting July 1st. More details here:

11. Heather Moline says:

Looking for a summer sub-letter–a female mature student or young professional–to fill a room in a shared house between campus and downtown, easy walking distance from both, in a quiet neighborhood. Flexible start/end date around mid-June, ending around September 1. Ideal for someone wanting to check out Corvallis before deciding where to live in the fall, or for a summer internship. The big, old, clean house has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The available room is upstairs and has two(!) walk-in closets. There is a shared kitchen, living/dining room, huge basement (for storage–which will be useful for sub-letting), and washer/dryer. Rent is $450/month and utilities range from ~$20-90 depending on the season. There are three other women living in the house, two young professionals and one grad student. No smoking or pets, please–the landlord lives across the street and is very kind, attentive and helpful, but it also means following the rules! If interested or with any questions please email molineh(at)oregonstate.edu and share a little about yourself. Thanks!

12. Lauri L. says:

I’m a third year Plant Pathology PhD student looking for 2-3 bedroom place for my family of three and a small dog. Current landlord is selling our house.

Please pass along any leads! Thank you!

13. Kedar says:

3 Bedrooms available in a 4 bedroom house in NW Corvallis. One in June, two in July. Lease goes through June 2019.

The house: 1450 NW 15th Street. 4 bedrooms. Rent: 425 + utilities (~500-ish with utilities).

Pros: 15/20 minute walk, <10 minute of a bike ride to campus. ~ 3 mins to Trader Joes, Fred Meyers and Winco. Huge backyard with a fire pit, hammock, gardening space, occasional deer, and a sweet picnic table. Huge garage with storage space, plenty of parking space outside. Chill neighbors, chiller housemates. Washer, Dryer and Dishwasher in the house.

Cons: No pets. The house is kinda old, but everything works; great for grad student living conditions.

I am: 3rd year PhD in Applied Economics. Respectful, quiet, clean and won't bother any of your stuff. My room may be a tad messy when school gets crazy but keep the public spaces in the house clean. I like having friends sometimes over the weekend. Email: kulkarnk@oregonstate.edu

14. Shannon Hennessey says:

Hey everyone,

We are looking for a 3rd roommate in a 3 bedroom/1.5 bath house in South Corvallis for April 15 (lease term and move in can be a little flexible!). One of our roommates just got a job in Portland and has to move ASAP.

The house is on a quiet cul-de-sac and has 2 covered porches, a yard with a fire pit, and space for gardening. It’s a 15 minute bike ride from OSU as well as near the Route 6 bus line, and is close to the South Corvallis Co-op, Burrito Heaven, Willamette Park, and the Sports Park. Parking is available, as well as space for bikes. There’s a washer and dryer in the garage, and some additional storage space.

The room is 10’x10′ with a decent sized closet, and is $500/month plus utilities and a $500 security deposit. No pets.

About us:
    I’m a 3rd year PhD student in Integrative Biology and my roommate is in his first year of a PhD in the Math department. We both enjoy biking, gardening, and cooking, although our main focus is school. We like to be able to come home to a relaxed (and clean!) living space, but also have friends over for a beer or two, or the occasional get-together.

Let me know if you’re interested and I can provide more information and photos, or answer any questions.

Thanks!

Shannon
    shannon.hennessey@oregonstate.edu
    (206)371-6407

15. Peter Kappes says:

Available end of spring term/late June/early July, 2 large bedrooms (~15X13′ & 2X5′ closet and ~13X14′ & 2X5′ closet) in large 5 bedroom, 3 full bathroom house. Shared bath with no more than 1 person. Flat $600/mo rent, includes ALL utilities. House is shared with 3 FW PhD students & one Forestry Research Assistant and 1 dog (sorry, no more pets). Rooms can be fully or partially furnished, rest of house is fully furnished. Lots of storage space. Located on 2 acres in quiet rural neighborhood. NOT near transit so biking and/or car is a must. We carpool daily, so if biking isn’t you thing that is an option. Lease is month to month with 30 days notice.

16. Fatima Taha says:

Hi there!
    My name is Fatima, I earned my masters in June 2017 and currently working in CEOAS dept. I am looking for a studio/apartment to live starting next year. If anyone has one, let me know! Willing to pay rent between 500-700$. Email me at tahaf@oregonstate.edu
    Thanks!

17. Brendan Reilly says:

I have a graduate student visitor from Germany coming to work in my lab for the month of February. Does anyone know of any sublets available that month? A one bedroom or with female grad student roommates is preferred.

Thanks,
    Brendan Reilly
    breilly85@gmail.com

18. Tsion says:

Hello,

I’m doing internship at OSU and looking for a room of my own in a house starting anytime in October. If anyone has available room in your house, please let me know! My email address: mesfintsion538@gmail.com

Regards
    Tsion

19. Jason says:

Hello,

We are a gay couple who has a 2BD/2BA apartment unit. The master suite (furnished bedroom with private, full bath) is available for rent at $650 (including utilities). Security deposit is $200, refundable upon move-out. There is also a $50 application fee (through the apartment complex).

It’s a 5-10 minute drive to OSU or a 15-20 minute bike ride. Street parking available. Unit includes a small covered patio, washer/dryer in unit, dishwasher, and electric stove. The room includes a queen bed, closet, and bedside lamp. There is also space for a desk/work area. The complex has an outdoor pool/jacuzzi, community room (including pool table and tanning bed), free printing and coffee bar, and a 24/7 gym and shower. Bald Hill Natural Area (http://tinyurl.com/m32g2l2) and Grand Oaks Park (http://tinyurl.com/y7j7k26z) are within walking distance from the complex.

No smoking or additional pets; we have two friendly cats.

We request that the unit stays within 60-70 F all year. The apartment stays very cool in the summer thanks to the trees surrounding this ground-floor unit.

This living arrangement is ideal for college students who enjoy a quiet space and a gay-friendly environment. The apartment lacks a conventional entertainment/living room because the main space is our work space.

If you have any questions or are interested in a visit, let us know through here or at sarkozij@oregonstate.edu. Pics are available on the CGE Housing Facebook page.

20. Anna Anderson says:

I have a large, fully furnished room for rent in my home –
    – separate entry and living space (not a roommate situation)
    – full bathroom with shower
    – refrigerator, microwave, and food storage area
    – attic storage space
    – one off-street parking spot
    – potential garden space and indoor bike storage
    – 2.3 miles from Kerr Admin Bldg. via Avery
    – 3 blocks from the #6 bus stop
    There are photos in the craigslist posting “Quiet Southtown room for lease.”
    $525/month plus $250 refundable cleaning deposit. Clean and quiet private space; I’m an introverted working professional currently teaching at OSU. Wireless Internet, utilities, and compost/recycling included. No smokers, drugs, or pets. Available Sept. 1; ideal for someone responsible who plans to stay through the school year or longer.

21. Samm says:

Hi Everyone,

There are three bedrooms available in a five bedroom house on grant near campus, coffee shops, and grocery stores. Rent for the rooms ranges from $277 to $427. Email samm.newton@gmail.com if you are interested.

It is in a good location, is pet friendly, and has a big back porch, yard, and garage.

22. Erich Merrill says:

I have two rooms available in my two-story, six-bedroom house one block north of campus that I’d like to rent to fellow grad students. The house is 3,300 sq. ft., has a sizable backyard (with an apple and a pear tree), off-street parking for one car per tenant, and each floor has its own full kitchen and bathroom. It’s also equipped with air conditioning, heating, and a laundry room with a washer and dryer.

Starting September 16th, one room is available on the main floor for $600/mo and one room downstairs is available for $550/mo (plus an equal share of utilities for each room– est. ~$40-$70/mo). The rooms themselves are unfurnished, but the common areas have the basics provided. No pets can be accommodated as there is already a young, very friendly dog in the house.

The other current tenants and I (all male) frequently spend time in the house working on our research or other schoolwork, so the atmosphere house needs to stay quiet and calm to accommodate those schedules. As a result, living here would not be a good fit for you if you’re interested in a place that regularly hosts social events– but if you’re interested in living somewhere where you can reasonably expect to study and work on your own schedule, send me an email at merriler@oregonstate.edu and I can provide you with pictures of the house, its address, and we can arrange a time to meet if everything looks good.

23. Aidan Estelle says:

Hello,

I’m an incoming PhD student looking to rent a room or to share an apartment. I’m pretty quiet and (I think) easy to get along with. I’m fine with pets, don’t smoke, although I’m fine with smokers, and am open to living with any gender.

The upper limit on my budget is somewhere in the $600-650 range. I’m hoping to live near campus, but open to living farther away.

If you have a place for rent, or are looking for someone to share an apartment with, email me at aidan.estelle95@gmail.com or text me at (858)539-5122

24. Megan Wilson says:

Hi all,

I am an incoming PhD student looking to share a house or apartment. I’m an open-minded, respectful, easy-going person. Open to living with males or females, and I love pets!

Please contact me if you have a room available or if you’re also still house-hunting and want to rent a place together.

My contact info: wilsomeg@oregonstate.edu or (916) 895-5511.

Thanks!
    Megan

25. Hi Everyone,

I have a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom duplex available August 1 in SE Corvallis. It is a charming 1940s place with hardwood in most of the house and a nice size yard. We will allow one well-behaved dog. It is a 15-minute bike ride to campus in a quiet neighborhood near public transportation. The full post with photos is on Craigslist: https://corvallis.craigslist.org/apa/d/bedroom-bathroom-duplex/6236248932.html

We are doing an open house for potential renters this Saturday and Sunday (7/28 and 7/29) from 2:00 to 4:00. You are welcome to stop by and check it out.

Feel free to contact me for more info (carlylettero@gmail.com)

Thanks!

Carly

26. Samara says:

Hi,

I’m looking for a female student or young professional to fill a room in a shared house between campus and downtown in a quiet neighborhood. The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The available room is upstairs and has two(!) walk-in closets. There is a shared kitchen, living/dining room, and basement (for storage). The house also has a washer/dryer. Rent is $450/month and utilities range from ~$20-80 depending on the season. There are 3 other girls living in the house, one grad student and two young professionals.

Please send me a message if you are interested (samara.haver[at]oregonstate.edu). Cheers!

27. Chris Skypeck says:

Hello,

I am a 25 year old male PhD student in Statistics, and am currently looking for a room in an apartment or house to rent that is within walking distance of campus. I am on campus working a lot but enjoy sports, reading, cooking, video games, and drinking socially (among other things) when I have time. I am ok with male or female roommates. If anyone has or knows of any openings that they think might be a good fit please let me know. You can contact me at skypeckc@oregonstate.edu.

Thanks,
    Chris

28. Wylie Ferron says:

Hey all,

Anyone looking for a roommate? My budget is about $600, but cheaper is better! I’m going into construction engineering. Very easy going, easy to get along with, and very reasonable. From Minnesota. I don’t care if I live with a male or female, and pets are not a problem.

29. Julia says:

Hi,

I’m a first year masters student and looking for an available room in a house/ap, ideally starting in August. I’m a 28yr female who is responsible, clean, and easy-going. My hobies inccude biking, hiking, reading, grabbing a beer when I have time. I was awarded a GTA so academics will be my priority.

Cheers,
    Julia

30. Ruben Riordan says:

I’m looking for a place to move into for the year starting September 1st. I’m looking for a single room apartment.

Thanks for the Help!

email is riordanrub@gmail.com
    phone number is 253-653-5272

31. Rosa Michaels says:

Hi folks,

So, I’m looking for anyone that would be interested in renting a house for the coming year. I’m starting my Anthropology MA and husband will *hopefully* be starting his MA in English next year.

My hubs and I are leaving Ohio August 13th and we are not having any luck finding a place… We have lived in a small one bedroom for the past three years and were hoping to find decently priced small place near Corvallis, Albany, or Lebanon…but holy price jacking.
    Whats really killing our search is the fact that we have three cats, and here’s the kicker, a (as of now) two month old.

We are late twenties/early thirties if that makes a difference to you. We are both pretty homey like and introverted, both avid readers, love movies, and for the most part, nerdy with a side of cool. I love wine and coffee and cooking and baking from scratch- and share baked goods. ;)

Our daughter, thus far, is pretty chill like we are and has a quiet and sweet disposition (seriously we hit the jackpot on newborns). Our three cats are cats… one of them talks and is very social, the other two are pretty stealthy, but all three are nice dudes who really just want some love.

I know this is a reach, but we are kind of getting desperate… we would split rent/utilities 2/3 and 1/3. SO if anyone is crazy enough to consider living with us, email me please and let’s get to know each other!

(rosa.christophel@gmail.com )
    Thanks,
    Rosa

32. Nathan Jespersen says:

Hey All,

PhD candidate looking to fill my lease when I leave to study in France. I leave at the end of October, so start time can be anytime between now and then as I have another place I can live in the interim. House is a minute away from campus on Orchard Ave, particularly close to Science buildings like ALS/Nash/LPI. Rents is $533.33 a month excluding most utilities. I’ve lived here for 3 years and it has been great! There’s a nice yard for gardening if you’re into it, with grapes/cherries/apples already well established. 2 male roommates already there, nice guys from the Biochem/Biophys department. Email me if you’re interested: jespersn@oregonstate.edu.

~Nathan

33. Andrew says:

Hi Everyone!

I’m an incoming MS student in the civil engineering department looking for a room in an apartment/house ideally starting late August/early September. However, I am somewhat flexible on the move in time. I would preferably like a place close by to campus with clean housemates with a sense of humor. My hobbies include archery, hiking/running, fishing, and other outdoor activities.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Email: senoglea@oregonstate.edu

34. Erich says:

Hi everyone,

I’m an incoming creative writing MFA student. I’ve teamed up with another incoming MFA student with the goal of renting a 3-bedroom house in Corvallis, but we still need a third person. We’re looking to start a lease in September, so if that’s something you’d like to get in on, send me an email at erich.brumback@gmail.com and I can keep you updated on our housing search or answer any questions you have.

35. Billie Morris says:

One bedroom available in Northern Corvallis from August 2017-August 2018
    $700
    The price includes power/internet as well as rent.
    Two bedroom second floor apartment, one bath, washer and dryer, shared kitchen space, and dining nook. Located near the intersection of Hwy 99 and Walnut Blvd, roughly 2 miles from OSU. Bus stops are nearby if needed.
    Complex has parking, a small gym, quarter fed industrial washer and dryer for large items, basketball court, swimming pool and salt water jacuzzi.
    You must be ok with pets, though you don’t have to interact with them.

Contact me at Billie.Morris12@yahoo.com if you’re interested. I can send photos and answer any questions you may have.

36. Jennifer says:

Hi, I am an incoming M.S. student in the Fish and Wildlife Department looking for 1 bedroom in a house (preferably) or apartment. If you have any vacancies or know of any please email me at nelsonj7@oregonstate.edu.

37. Fara B. says:

Hi all,

I’m an incoming PhD student looking for a 1-bedroom or a room of my own in a house starting anytime in August. I’m quiet and studious, just looking for a place where I can relax after a long day. I have two geckos and several small fish tanks, so a pet-friendly place is preferred! If anyone has any leads or recommendations, or you’re looking to fill a room in your house, please let me know! I can be reached at broughtf@oregonstate.edu.

38. Amanda Goddard says:

Hi everyone,

Looking to sublease my room to a female roommate at the retreat for $537.95/month July 22nd-September 17th (rent prorated). There will be two other lovely gals living there to hang out with, both taking classes. One is foodscience and the other microbio, 23 yo, relaxed and fun midwesterners.

Please be clean! Private toilet and shower, and gym/sauna/computer lab/tanning beds/pool right across the street. There is one cat, he’s real nice.

Contact me at goddaram@oregonstate.edu

39. Andy Wilson says:

Hello!

I have two friends that are looking for a 3rd roommate in the other half of our duplex in a great location just NW of Chintimini Park. They are both male and are a pleasure to hang out with. They are open to either male or female roommates.

The lease starts on August 1 and rent is $560 not including utilities. There’s a backyard, potential for pets, and plenty of street/driveway parking. If you’d like additional info/pictures, feel free to email me at wilsandy@oregonstate.edu. Hope to hear from ya soon!

40. Nelly says:

Hi everyone,

I am subleasing my room in a two bedroom apartment from July 2nd- August 31st. If you or anyone you know is interested in a short term summer lease let me!

** Females only
    ** I will pay $200 of the rent!

Best,
    Nelly
    donisn@oregonstate.edu
    951-743-6845

41. Heather says:

Incoming Ph.D. student moving with a partner, a daughter and dogs. We are mid-30s professionals looking for a pet-friendly little home ASAP. Accch!! Housing is rough! Thank you!

42. Eben says:

Hi,
    I have 2 rooms available now in a nice house in Southtown Corvallis. I want to rent both rooms to one person who is looking for a bedroom and an extra room for an office or art / yoga studio etc. It would be perfect for a grad student. You would be sharing the 3 bedroom with a mid-30’s Wildlife Biologist and his friendly dog. You would have a private bathroom. Bring your cat. See craigslist ad below for more info. Thanks for looking.

43. Shangjia Dong says:

Hi,

I am looking for a place or roommate for the next school year. Currently I am looking at a 3 bedroom house 0.5 mile away from campus, rent is $525/mo. I also have a 2 bedroom apt at 7th St. starting at 7/25/2017, $525/mo. If you have a place open, or you are looking for places, please let me know. Email:dongs@oregonstate.edu

Thanks!

44. Catie Wram says:

Hello,

I have one bedroom open in my two bedroom apartment starting in mid August. Here is a link for the apartment complex: http://www.theparkatfifthstreet.com/. The rent would be $550/month and utilities are usually $20(Spring-fall)-40(in winter). I am a PhD student in the Botany and Plant Pathology department. I love cooking and baking! I’m a very lo-key person and I am just looking for someone to fill the room who will pick up after themselves and will be my occasional taste tester! (Preferably another female graduate student).

Thanks!
    Catie
    email: wramc@oregonstate.edu

45. E says:

Hi,

We have a room available for summer (July-Aug) in our 3br home. We are two female grad students with two cats living in a quiet residential area less than a mile from campus.

Please contact me for inquiries or pictures @ erh128@gmail.com.

Thanks!

46. We are looking for a 4th housemate at 15th and Tyler. Please see the attached post. We (two gals and a guy) are a social bunch but very relaxed. We are all natural resources/geo graduates (myself finishing a PhD) so an academic/outdoorsy and calm but social person is desired. Please see the attached post for details and contact thomas.stokely@oregonstate.edu for questions.

47. John Bigouette says:

Hello All,

We have one bedroom open in a 3 Bedroom- 1Bath House for next year. Lease starts in July. It’s 400 a month with 50-60 for utilities (electric, gas internet). Landlord provides lawn care & water. W/D in unit. No smoking or pets allowed. Firepit outback. On 27th Street.

Both current roommates are PhD students in Kinesiology or Public Health. Active in the running and biking communities. Looking for someone to fill the room who like to partake in the general house upkeep.

Let me know if you are interested. Email: bigouetj@oregonstate.edu

48. Alex Krejci says:

Hello,

My wife and I are moving out of our apartment at the end of July, but will still have ~2 weeks on the lease, until July 13th. If you are looking for a temporary place during that time, please let us know!

The apartment is on the north side of campus, just a few minutes walk from the Chipotle.

My contact is akrejci@gmail.com or 909-372-8542