CGE Housing Board

housing_icon

Welcome to the CGE housing board, where we try to connect CGEers looking for someone to live with to each other.

We are moving the board to Facebook in Fall 2017.

If you’re in an established housing situation and you’re looking for someone to fill a vacancy, post a little about the vacancy in the Facebook group. Provide pictures if you can!

If you’re looking yourself to fill a vacancy in an already-established housing situation, browse through the most recent vacancies posted below or in the Facebook group. Or, if you can’t find what you’re looking for there, post a little about yourself and what kind of housing situation you’re looking for.

In any case, don’t forget to leave some sort of contact info so folks know how to get in touch with you.

563 Responses to CGE Housing Board

1. Erin Abernethy says:

I am looking for 2 roommates to fill the great home (aka the Estrogen Nest) that I’ve rented in Corvallis for 2 yrs now (love the landlords).

The house: Three bedrooms (two for the new roommates) are clustered together on one end of the house next to a regular sized bathroom, and on the other end of the house is a studio with a smaller bathroom (I live over here). All roommates share our nice sized kitchen, carpeted living room, and gas/fake fireplace front room. We have a covered patio, huge garage for gear, and utility room with washer/dryer. We also have an amazing garden (food and flowers) that roommates contribute to and reap the delights from.

The roommates: I (Erin) am a PhD student and Delia is a post-doc at OSU (Integrative Biology and Fisheries and Wildlife respectively). We are pretty quiet most of the time, working a lot, doing our own things, but sometimes we cook or go out together. We also occasionally throw large-ish parties (dance parties, onsey parties, outdoor movie nights).

Rent is 395 a month + about 40-80 a month for utilities. One year lease. Female roommates only. No pets.

Please email us about coming to see the house and meeting the roommates if you’re interested in living with us.

Sweet, Erin

• Marina says:

Hello.
      My name is Marina, I’m 24 and I’m going to Corvallis to take an English course at OSU from June 19 to August 30.
      I am looking for a place to live in this period because after this period I will be going to Burns to intern at the OSU Research Center.
      Would you still have a vacancy? Photos?
      Thanks

• Sunny says:

Hey Erin,

My name is Sunny and I contacted you last year about living at your house. My friend (Paige) and I are house hunting again for the upcoming year/part of summer and are wondering if we can come by to take a look if the 2 rooms are still available!

Thanks,
      Sunny

• Alejandra says:

Hi!
      I’ll be starting at OSU in the fall, and would be interested in living with you all. Please let me know if there is still room!
      Thanks!

Alejandra
      amcastillo238@gmail.com

2. Mel says:

Hi!

I’m 23, and I’ll be a second-year public health major. My cat and I are looking for a place to live and roommates for the upcoming school year. My lease ends at the end of August, so I was looking for a lease that starts middle to end of August with a price range under 700 without utilities.

Let me know if you have anything or know anybody looking!

3. Eric says:

Hello,

My name is Eric and I’m moving to Corvallis in September to start my M.S. at OSU in Integrative Biology. I am looking for housing near campus, or at least within biking distance from campus for the 2017-2018 school year.

I currently live in Northern AZ and work for the USGS doing ecological monitoring on the Colorado River in Grand Canyon. I just turned 30, I’m male, I like to keep a clean and tidy house. It is pretty important for me to find like minded housemates, as far as cleanliness goes. In the past I have become the primary cleaner which has resulted in bad living situations. I love the outdoors, cycling, woodworking, projects, backpacking, boating and fishing. I like being active but I also enjoy lazy days inside, I’m pretty easy going. I enjoy having fun and socializing, I also enjoy and respect personal time for research and studying. I currently have enough furniture for an entire house, although I’d like to get rid of most of it before I move unless it is needed.

If you have a room or are looking for someone to go in on a house/apartment with starting in September, and you think I might work out then please send an email or a text message and let’s talk.

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Cheers,
    E

email– ewk9@nau.edu
    phone (texts please)– 928–814–8701

4. marina pergo says:

Hello.
    Would you still have a vacancy? Photos?
    Thanks

5. Okan says:

Hello everyone,

I am a 35 years old PhD student finishing my first year in Materials Science. My landlord wants to rent our house to some people she knows so me and my housemates are moving out. I am looking for a place to live starting July 1st.

I’m looking for a clean and quiet place as I am studying hard to ensure the continuation of my funding from the university. I use headphones whenever I am on my computer. I’m clean and quiet. I don’t have a pet, I don’t smoke and I don’t party. I have a good reference from my current landlord if needed.

I only have a bicycle so I prefer houses that are not too far away from the campus or at least close to a bus stop. Private bathroom is preferred but not essential.

Regards,

Okan

E-mail – agirsevo@oregonstate.edu

6. Alexa Diaz says:

Hello!

I’m an incoming MPP student looking for a room to rent or female roommates for the 2017-2018 school year. I’m currently finishing an AmeriCorps position in Portland and am hoping to find a room beginning in August or September. I enjoy hiking, cooking, and traveling. If you are also looking for a place to live or have a room available please email me at alexaraediaz@gmail.com.

• Deeksha says:

Hi all,

I am an incoming PhD student in public health (starting this fall) and looking to rent a room with preferably one more grad student in a two bedroom apartment. I dont smoke, like cooking, dont mind pets but cant live with them and generally an affable-ish person :-) Please let me know if you have a space available or can refer me to someone.

7. Kevin says:

Hey All,

I am looking for someone to take over my current lease for a room in a 3 bedroom house with a nice backyard, shed, and garage very close to campus. I am looking to move out by the end of this month and would like to get someone in my room as soon as possible. The current lease ends on September 1st, so you would be renting until then, with the option to resign at the end of that period.

Rent is $605/month and utilities are typically $30 or so. Water and electric are included in our rent which is pretty great.

Feel free to contact me at 908-410-1761
    or at kevin.hesson@oregonstate.edu

8. Hi all,
    Room in nice 3 bedroom house in a quiet neighborhood in south town available.
    The room is unfurnished, but the house is fully furnished, I have lived there for three years and been very happy.
    My two house mates are a couple and one is a Grad student and the other is a vet student, they have 4 dogs who are well behaved and fun to have around.
    – 1 and a half bathrooms.
    – decent size living room and open kitchen dinning room
    – Large garage with plenty of storage space
    – Large backyard and nice patio area
    Only 15 minute bike ride to campus
    Ideal for graduate student
    Move in date is possible before July 1st
    If your interested send me an email pearcem@oregonstate.edu

9. Alissa J Rickborn says:

Hello,

We are looking for a 3rd roommate for anytime between mid June and August 1st, 525/month, 6 month lease (with option to stay longer)

About the house:

House is located near 10th and Western and is within a 5 minute walk of south campus (Dixon rec center, Mac Field House, ect), close to downtown (you can get to Squirrels/Safeway in 10 minutes!), and Avery park.

Our neighborhood is quite and family orientated. See pics of the house here (https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/940-SW-10th-St-Corvallis-OR-97333/48198993_zpid/)Your bedroom would be the smaller one, and your bathroom is the one with the claw foot tub. Tons of storage in the basement!

We are looking for someone who is friendly, clean (respectful of kitchen and common areas), likes to hang out, cook, and help with yard work. We have a pretty extensive garden and yard- so if you like gardening this would be a great place for you.

About us- my partner and I live in the master bedroom- we love to surf, camp, be outside, ride bikes, and cook. We are clean, quite, and often gone on the weekends. We are both grad students in the biology department and are not big partiers but we do have friends over sometimes!

I have a dog who is shy, sweet, and very well behaved but we can’t have another pet in the home. Sorry!

If you’re interested- lets talk! 541-360-2916

Thanks,

Alissa and Dave

• Allison says:

Hello Alissa and Dave,

I am wondering if the 3rd room is still available in your house? If so, I would be interested to discuss it further.

Allison

10. Kelly says:

Hello everyone,

We are looking for someone to fill a room in our three-bedroom, 1.5 bath house just 5 blocks north of campus! The house is very clean and well-maintained with an open floor plan on the first floor and three bedrooms upstairs. There is a fenced-in backyard with a fire pit and a washer and dryer in the garage. Rent is $615/mo plus utilities. The lease starts July 1. My roommate and I are both fairly quiet, low-key people and are excited to find someone to fill the third room! Email me if you are interested: muethink at oregonstate.edu.

Kelly

11. Anna says:

Hi all!

Anyone interested in a room in a 4 bedroom house close to campus? We’re three pretty studious girls who would love another roommate! The room that is available is the only room on the ground floor and has a full bath that is also the guest bath (but honestly we hardly ever use it so it would basically be your own bathroom!). There is a small side yard too and rent would be $387.50. There is also an option to sublet as well beginning July 1.

If you’re interested please email me: dvoraka at oregon state.edu

12. Larissa says:

Hi- I am moving out of my house June 30 and would love to sell my bedroom furniture! I have a queen sized mattress, foam topper, and box spring that are just shy of 2 years old, bought new at IKEA when I moved here for my MS. I also have a small Target desk. Email me clarlari at oregonstate dot edu if interested!

-Larissa

13. Sarah says:

Hi! I am looking for someone to take over my lease for a studio apartment at the 707 Apartments that is through August 2018. Currently available studio apartments in this complex are $950/month, but you would be able to keep my rent rate of $900/month for the entire lease. Move-in date is flexible – anytime starting the end of June. Follow the link to the craigslist post for more details.
    Or respond to me directly and I can answer any questions!

14. Anna Totty says:

Updated: Good day! I am 22 years old and I will be starting graduate school at OSU this fall and working as a GTA. I need help finding an apartment complex that caters to a graduate student’s lifestyle as opposed to the stereotypical college student lifestyle.

I am looking for a 1 bed or studio with 1 full bathroom​ and I would like to move in by August 1st. My budget is about $700 – $800 for rent.

Please email me with suggestions or advice on which apartment complexes to live in. Any advice or information is appreciated! Thank you.

My email address is annatotty@ymail.com

15. Anna Totty says:

Good day! I am a 22 year old first year grad student entering this fall. I am looking for housing in an apartment complex that caters to the very studious graduate student’s lifestyle.

Please email me if you work for, own, or know of an apartment complex that has mainly graduate students and quiet residents.

I am looking for a 1 bed or studio with 1 bath. I would like to live in a pet free and non smoking environment. It would be great if all bills were bundled in with the price of rent but that is not a must. I need to move in by August 1st and my budget is about $700 – $800 for rent.

• Anna Totty says:

I am also open to sharing an apartment! Anyone looking for a roommate is free to contact me as well.

16. Rosa Michaels says:

Hi folks,

My husband and I (and soon to be Earth-side baby, plus 3 cats…) are moving to Corvallis as early as end of July for me to start my grad degree. We are signed up for a few different property rental vacancy lists, but I wanted to ask if any of you might have suggestions for housing for a late 20s/early 30s young family. We are both homebodies who enjoy quiet surroundings. We are open to living further from campus and are fine with (very) small living quarters even with a child. Thank you in advanced for any advice/tips/suggestions! Please feel free to email me at michaero@oregonstate.edu

Thanks!
    Rosa

17. Liz King says:

Hi CGE!

My roommate and I are looking for people to take over our lease starting in September, when we will be moving for new jobs. The apartment is a 2-story townhouse with kitchen and living room downstairs and bedrooms upstairs. Fenced in back patio and side yard. We are the corner lot away from the road, so we have plenty of peace and quiet. Plenty of storage and space and driveway parking. No W/D but there is a laundromat a couple of blocks away so we’ve never had an issue.

Pets are allowed with a $25 monthly fee.

Available September 15th (negotiable)

Please see Craigslist ad:

18. Nelly Donis says:

Hi everyone!!

I am subleasing my room in a two bedroom apartment at the Retreat for the last two months of my lease (July 1st-August 31st). If anyone is interested please send me an email @ donisn@oregonstate.edu! :)

**Oh, I will pay $134 of the rent for those two months!
    **Sorry, females only!

19. Erich Merrill says:

I have four rooms available in my two-story, six-bedroom house one block north of campus that I’d like to rent to fellow students. The house is 3,300 sq. ft., has a sizable backyard (with an apple and a pear tree), each floor has its own kitchen and bathroom, and off-street parking for one car per tenant. It’s also equipped with air conditioning, heating, and a laundry room with a washer and dryer.

Starting July 1st, one room is available on the main floor for $600/mo and all three rooms downstairs are available for $550/mo each (plus an equal share of utilities for each room– est. ~$65/mo). The rooms themselves are unfurnished, but the common areas have the basics provided. No pets can be accommodated as there is already a young, very friendly dog in the house.

The other current tenant and I (both male PhD students) frequently spend time in the house working on our research or other schoolwork, so I’d strongly prefer to keep the house itself quiet and calm. If you’re interested in living somewhere where you can reasonably expect to study and work on your own schedule, send me an email at merriler@oregonstate.edu– I’m happy to answer any questions, provide pictures of the property, or arrange to show you around the place if you’re already in the area.

20. Ben Roberts-Pierel says:

Hello all!

I am starting a PhD in geography and my wife is starting a PhD in public policy in the fall and we are currently looking for housing. We are looking ideally for a small house or duplex (1-2 bedrooms) somewhere within biking distance of campus, up to 5 miles or so. We do not have any pets and are hoping to spend something like $1000-1300 a month. It seems like options are fairly limited so if anybody happens to have any leads or knows somebody moving out that would be terrific!

I can be reached at robertsb@oregonstate.edu

Thanks!

21. Julie says:

Hi Everyone!

I am going to be a 2nd year masters student at OSU next year. I have 1 room+bathroom available in a 2 bed/2 bath apartment. Per person its $472.50/month rent and ~$45/month utilities (wifi/electric).
    Move-in/sign the lease anytime between now and June 15th (rent is paid through June 1st!) Current lease goes through August, but I plan to renew for next year and stay through August 2018.

Laundry and dishwasher are in the apartment and it’s close to the pool and workout room. I’m generally pretty laid back and I don’t throw parties. I make a point to keep common areas clean and don’t smoke. The apartment is a bit off campus (~3 miles) so it’s quiet and a bit nicer than some of the stuff closer to campus for this price. But, if that’s a concern it’s close to a bus stop that goes to campus or I have a car and would be willing to share rides to campus. Animals are case-by-case with apartment management.

If you are interested or have more questions, please email me asap, colvinju@oregonstate.edu. (I have someone interested in renting the whole apartment, but I would rather stay here if I can!)

Thanks!
    Julie

• Julie says:

The apartment has been rented out (sorry!)
      I’m now looking for housing close to the north side of campus, ideally starting in August/September.
      If you’re looking for a roommate to share a place, please feel free to contact me! I would like to find a place before the end of the term if possible.

colvinju@oregonstate.edu

22. Wylie Ferron says:

Hi Everyone,

I am a 23 year old incoming Graduate student from the midwest looking for a house or apartment to move into sometime during August (but willing to pay rent for the months I will not be there).

You can contact me by email: wylieferron@gmail.com

or Text: (952)484-7706

23. Savannah says:

Hi! I’m a grad student in my mid-twenties looking for a room for myself and my small adult dog starting July 1. I’m open to living in a house or apartment as long as it’s dog friendly.

I’m also interested in connecting with other grad students who might be interested in finding a place together. I’m looking for a year lease beginning July 1 but can be flexible (mid-june to mid-july).

I can be reached at bradlesa@oregonstate.edu

24. Addison Koneval says:

Hi all,

I am looking for a female subleaser to fill a private room for the next academic year (2017-2018), starting the beginning of September–but an earlier date can be doable.

The 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment is just a block and a half away from campus between Jackson & VanBurren Ave. Rent is $500/month plus internet and electricity. There is a washer and dryer on the property.

I’m looking for someone who is clean, respectful and responsible. No pets, no smoking.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to email me at konevala@oregonstate.edu. I can share photos of the apartment and/or show you the property if you’re in the area.

Thanks!
    Addy

25. Erin Abernethy says:

Hey folks,

I am looking for a subleaser for this coming fall. My amazing studio apartment will be available mid September – late December or early January. I am heading south to Flagstaff, AZ, for an internship. Move-in/out dates are flexible; we can discuss what works for you.

I will be leaving my studio furnished, and it’s attached to an awesome house with 3 awesome roommates. You can utilize the common spaces (living room, dinning room, large kitchen), although the studio does have a 2 burner stove, sink, and bathroom to itself. The house also has a washer/dryer, HUGE garage, and garden. Parking is plentiful. Short bike ride (7min) or walk (20min) to the north side of campus. House is right by the north side Co-op.

I’m looking for someone who is clean, kind, and will respect the wonderful roommates and furnishings that I leave behind for these 3 or so months.

Rent is a flat $600 a month, and I’ll continue to cover utilities (internet, electric, gas, etc.) No pets.

Email me if you are interested, and I can show you the studio! Erin Abernethy (efabernethy@gmail.com)

26. Kalli Damschen says:

Hey guys,

I’ll be moving to Corvallis this fall to study English and am looking for prospective roommates. I’m planning to live with another student in my program, but we’d love to find one or two other grad students interested in finding a house or apartment in the area. Our price range is $400-$600/month. We’re both neat and friendly, and we’re open to living with anyone, regardless of gender. If you’re interested, feel free to send me an email at kmdamschen@gmail.com!

27. Rich says:

Howdy People,
    I’m a 2nd year PhD student in Environmental Engineering. I’m generally considered quite fun, though that won’t be the case if I’m homeless next year. I’m looking for a place to live within biking distance of campus. Quiet is good, windows are even better. I’m looking to move anytime in June.
    Cheers,
    Rich
    call 8Otwo nine8nine nine55two
    email hilliarr@oregon…state.etc

28. Berit Nelsen says:

Hello Everyone, I am moving out of my house in mid-June and am looking for someone to take my place. We are 2 miles from campus with a bus stop for the 7 (which goes to campus and downtown) right across the street from our house. You would be sharing the home with 2 other individuals and a black lab who is really sweet, house-trained and well-behaved. We are withing walking distance of Trader Joes, Market of Choice, Safeway and Winco and are about a 5- minute drive to Chip Ross and 10 minutes to Peavy for those interested in hiking. The house has a backyard with a porch and dogs will be considered but must get along with the current pooch. Rent is $450 a month + utilities which generally are around $60 in warmer months and $70-90 in the winter because of the heat. If you would like more information or to take a look please feel free to email me @ nelsenb@oregonstate.edu.

29. Veronica says:

Hello there,

my roommate and I are looking for a third to join our house.
    He works for the EPA and is in Portland Thursday to Sunday, I am a PhD student, and will be out of town often in the summer. This is to let you know that you’d have plenty of privacy :)
    We are looking for a grad student to occupy the third (furnished) bedroom, normally allocated for Couchsurfing or Airbnb. The apartment is 5 mins driving from OSU. No dogs are allowed but one cat would be fine. You’d share the bathroom with only one of us. Rent is $600.

The room is available from now– come meet us and see if it could be a good fit.
    Contact me on: 404-884-4819
    Cheers!

30. Rich Hilliard says:

Howdy people,
    I’m a 2nd year PhD student in environmental engineering. I’m generally considered quite fun, though that won’t be the case if I’m homeless next year. I’m looking for a place to live within biking distance of campus. Quiet is good, windows are even better. I can move in anytime in June.

call 8Otwo nine8nine nine55two
    email hillliar@osublahblah

31. Akhil says:

Hi all,

I am an incoming CEOAS PhD student and I’ll be starting school this fall.
    I am looking to rent an apartment within walking/biking distance from the university with 1 or 2 grad students and I’m currently searching for roommates to rent it with. Anyone looking to rent out a room in their current apartment is also welcome.

Details: Apartment or room to rent (around $400-500), ideally with some storage and space to accommodate a vehicle.

I will be arriving in Oregon at the end of August or the beginning of September.
    I’m looking to start or take over a lease beginning sometime around September 1st, for the fall term or an year.

Animals: none currently but not opposed to living with them.

Habits: Considerate and clean roommate, enjoy visiting new places, trying to learn cooking, enjoy sports, gaming, socializing, and listening to music. I spend quite a bit of time outside, looking forward to exploring Oregon. Quit smoking but not opposed to living with it or 420.

Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any leads.

Contact info: [akhilmsalim@gmail.com];[00919447356924]

Cheers
    Akhil

32. Brianna Rivera says:

Hi all,

I am an incoming Environmental Toxicology PhD student looking for a place for my boyfriend and I, and a 4 year old medium sized dog. We are interested in a place with a backyard, that is biking distance to campus. We are hoping to move to Corvallis around the end of August. Our budget is $1,000 a month. Please let me know if anyone has anything that will be available!

I can be contacted at brivera0521@gmail.com

33. Steven Czyz says:

Hello all! I just wanted to post on here seeing if anyone was interested in a nice place in east Springfield, starting immediately? Rent is $400/mo + utilities (~$60/mo). Two cats. Month to month rent. House is fully furnished, you’d just have to furnish your room. If interested (or if you know anyone who might be), please let me know as soon as possible and I’ll give you more details!

34. Heather says:

Hello! I am an incoming PhD student in Public Policy and need to rent a home for my family! :-) There will be 2 adults, 1 child and some sweet doggies (therapy dog certifications available upon request). Yard preferred. We are mid to late-30s, professionals, make excellent tenants and believe in helping to create a safe and supportive neighborhood!Excellent rental references available! Please help! Corvallis housing looks rough! Thank you!

35. Edward Louie says:

Bedrooms with Private Bath, unfurnished, is available starting late June 2017. $500/month. Location: Near Avery Park, Corvallis, OR. 10-15mins bike to Campus.

The lease goes from July 1st 2017 to June 30, 2018.

I have one, possibly two bedrooms each with its own private bath that will be available starting mid to late June 2017. Move in date in mid to late June can be negotiated with the existing tenants.

The bedrooms are part of an apartment with 5 bedrooms each with its own private baths. The bedroom is around 120 square feet, and 10ft x 13ft in dimension. There is a large common kitchen and dining area with 2 refrigerators which you will be sharing. The kitchen is fully stocked with kitchenware, you can bring and use your own or you can use the ones I stocked the kitchen with so long as you take excellent care of them as if they were your own.

My nature in the kitchen is kind of like Colette in the animated Pixar movie Ratatouille in the scene where Colette teaches Linguini/Remy the proper professional way to handle himself in the kitchen. “Colette: [Linguini is making a mess at the kitchen] What is this? Keep – your station – clear! When the meal rush comes, what will happen? Messy stations slow things down. Food doesn’t go, orders pile up, disaster! I’ll make this easier to remember: keep your station clear, or I WILL KILL YOU!” – Haha.

Washer and dryer are inside the apartment. No coins needed here, they are normal washer and dryers.

The $500/month includes high-speed wifi internet (70+ Mbps), free parking, and garbage service. Electricity and water is separate from rent, in the coldest part of the winter it is around $66 per person for water and electricty, in the summer it is around $50. Heat is supplied via hydronic radiant floor heat, there is no air conditioning to the apartment. The apartments were brand new in September of 2015 so it is quite energy efficient and very clean.

I am looking for working professionals, or serious students. The apartment stays very quiet all the time. If you like to have parties or guests over frequently this is not the right fit for you.

Thank you for reading this ad. Please respond via email (louieed@oregonstate.edu) with some information about yourself if you are interested. Please provide a phone number so I can call you to arrange a time for you to see the place.

No pets please and absolutely no smoking and that includes marijuana.

No live in/with partner due to Corvallis ordinance which doesn’t allow more than 5 unrelated people to live in the same apartment.

Best
    -Edward

36. Amelia Yeager says:

Hi everyone!

My roommates and I are looking to fill a room in our 4-bedroom/2-bath house starting in July. Our house is conveniently located near Corvallis High School (~10 minutes by bike to campus or downtown). It’s a super nice living space with washer/dryer, dishwasher, a big backyard with lots of room for gardening, a garage, six chickens, and a rabbit.

The roommates include me (a Masters student in the Water Resources Engineering Program) and two “non-traditional” undergrads, ~24-25 years old, majoring in Natural Resources Management and Pre-Optometry. We are all quiet, clean, and respectful. The room that is available is $380/month and utilities average $75- $100 a month depending on the season.

Please let me know if you’re interested! You can contact me at yeageame@oregonstate.edu. Thanks!

37. vahid says:

Hi All,

We will have an available room in our 3 bedroom house. You can find more information here

38. Brandy St. John says:

Hello, I’m an incoming Creative Writing/ Fiction Grad student. Looking for housing starting Sept. 1st. Either a room for rent or roommates to house hunt with. Budget is $400-$550 including utilities. I’d prefer to have only one or two roommates and a very quiet, non-smoking house. I like bright rooms with hardwood floors. thanks, Brandy buffettvpiano@gmail.com

39. Kellie Wall says:

Hi all! My boyfriend and I are looking for a 2 bedroom, pet-friendly house (ideally w/ yard and garage, close-ish to campus) to move into sometime between mid-June and early September. Craigslist is pretty lean right now, and we thought maybe we could connect with a couple of other students who will be graduating/moving and know in advance their house will be up for grabs… If you have any leads or advice, please get in touch! Thanks a bunch! wallk@oregonstate.edu

40. Todd says:

Hi all! I am in the process of looking for housing within biking distance of OSU beginning August or September. I will be an incoming EnvSci PhD student relocating with my partner from the southeast. Hoping to find a 1 BR place that is cat and LGBT-friendly. Any leads would be appreciated, and you can reach me at harwellt@oregonstate.edu. Thanks!

41. Susanna says:

Hi everyone,

I am an incoming PhD student in public health and would love to room with other grad students. I’m looking in the 500-650 range, but am definitely not opposed to lower price ranges :p I’m generally very neat and quiet. Please let me know if you have a space available or can refer me to someone.

syjpark@gmail.com

Thanks!

42. Holly says:

Hi everyone!

I’m currently living in a 3 bedroom house in South Town. I’ll be leaving town from the end of June till the end of September and am looking to sublet my room in this house. Rent is $550 plus a portion of the Internet bill. The house has great lighting, an adorable backyard, and will be fully furnished; as I am leaving my bed, dressers, and desk behind. My room in the house is quite spacious, the room has a lovely view, its own attached bathroom with shower, and there is space in the street for parking. If interested please send me an email or text:

taylholl@oregonstate.edu
    5176075356

Thanks!

43. Erich Merrill says:

I have one room available for rent starting June 1st in my two-story, six-bedroom house one block north of campus. The house is 3,300 sq. ft., has a sizable backyard (with an apple and a pear tree), each floor has its own kitchen and bathroom, and off-street parking is available for one car per tenant. It’s also equipped with air conditioning, heating, and a laundry room with washer and dryer.

The available room on the on the main floor is $600/mo plus an equal share of utilities (est. ~$50/mo), and is unfurnished. I’m currently able to accommodate people looking to live here for the summer, until winter break, or for a full year. The other two people living on this floor are me and another PhD student (both male), and I’d prefer to keep the house all grad students if possible. I also have a large, extremely friendly dog living here as well so no other pets can be considered.

I’d like to keep the house quiet and calm, so that those living there can reasonably expect to use it as a place to study and work on their own schedules. Basically, living here would not be a good fit for you if you’re looking to regularly host groups of friends in our common areas.

I have can provide pictures of the house and room, and would be more than happy to show you around the place if you’re already in the area. If you’re interested or have any other questions, send me an email at merriler@oregonstate.edu.

44. Patrick T. says:

We are looking to fill one room in our 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. Room is $531.60 plus utilities. Month to month rent with required 30 day notice before moving out. Security deposit $425. Room is unfurnished. We have a washer/dryer setup and fenced in backyard. Free street parking. Keep your room as clean or messy as you like, but clean up after yourself in the common areas. We are ~10 minute bike ride/20 minute walk to campus. There is a lovely 3.5 year old yellow lab mix living with us. We might consider other dogs depending on compatibility. Cats and other pets on a case by case basis. No weed. Alcohol ok.

A little about us. One is a 31 year old, male graduate student at OSU. The other is a 25 year old female working full time. We are a mature, quiet household. We enjoy the occasional friend get together and dinner, but we are not a party house. This room is for one person only. No couples. Available July 1st.

Contact: patrick.tweedy@oregonstate.edu

45. Claudia Santillan says:

Hello all,

I am an incoming graduate student in the Environmental and Molecular Toxicology program at OSU. I am looking for 1 or 2 roommates to share a 2/3 bedroom apartment, house, or townhouse somewhere near campus.

I am interested in paying $400-$600 for rent and utilities. I will be moving in early September.

I am a relatively quiet person who is tidy and mostly keeps to themselves. I am outdoorsy and am considering adopting a dog.

If you are interested or have any questions, email me at claudia.santillan@ttu.edu.

Claudia Santillan

• Aurora says:

Hi Claudia!

I’m on the same boat as you. There are some nice apartments for rent. If you like, we could look for one together. If you’re interested, message me :)

46. Izabela Gutowska says:

Hi all,
    I am looking for a room/studio/1bd for me and my husband. We are in our late 20, pretty laid back, clean and friendly. We like to live with people around. I work at OSU and Peter takes classes in marketing. We are looking for something month-to-month.
    Contact me at: gutowski@oregonstate.edu

47. Nelly Donis says:

Hi all!

I am looking for a third roommate for the 2017-2018 school year to fill a 3 bed, 1.5 bath house. My friend and I are specifically looking for a female roommate so if you are interested please send me an email at donisn@oregonstate.edu

48. Ben says:

Hi all,

Three rooms opening up July 1 in a house on NW Grant–conveniently located near the north branch of the Co-op, and an 8 minute bike ride to campus.

The rooms range in price from $285-$410 per month (plus utilities, around $50-60 total). Most expensive room is big and cheapest is pretty small.

It’s a 5 person house (all grad students) with two bathrooms, washer/dryer, nice backyard. Dog friendly.

Email me if you’re interested: sandmanb@oregonstate.edu

Thanks,
    Ben

49. Peter Boyd says:

Hey everyone,

I’ll be moving to Corvallis in the fall to study statistics and am looking for people to live with. I’m a pretty easy-going guy, I like hiking, listening to music, and eating doughnuts. I’m down to live with basically anybody, regardless of gender. I’m hoping to live within walking distance of campus. If you’d like to chat, feel free to reach out to me at boydp@purdue.edu or 219-218-0330!

50. David says:

Hi Folks

One of my housemates is moving out at the end of May and we are looking for a replacement. Its 3 bedroom house in south town near Willamette Park. You get your own bedroom and bathroom, and a small study for $500/mo not including utilities. The house is on a large lot and is pet friendly one of the housemates has a dog and a cat. Everyone currently in the house is an OSU Environmental Science or Water Resources graduate student. This room is open for anyone to rent.

– David