CGE Housing Board

housing_icon

Welcome to the CGE housing board, where we try to connect CGEers looking for someone to live with to each other.

We are moving the board to Facebook in Fall 2017.

If you’re in an established housing situation and you’re looking for someone to fill a vacancy, post a little about the vacancy in the Facebook group. Provide pictures if you can!

If you’re looking yourself to fill a vacancy in an already-established housing situation, browse through the most recent vacancies posted below or in the Facebook group. Or, if you can’t find what you’re looking for there, post a little about yourself and what kind of housing situation you’re looking for.

In any case, don’t forget to leave some sort of contact info so folks know how to get in touch with you.

563 Responses to CGE Housing Board

1. Karla Jarecke says:

Hi all,

We have 1 bedroom available in a 4 bedroom/2 bathroom house, $550/mo + utilities. Great location four blocks north of campus. Current housemates are 3 female grad students at OSU (CEOAS/Forestry). One year lease starting mid June. Nice backyard, space to garden, washer/dryer, garage, sweet kitchen. Nice landlord, owns home.

Thanks!
    Karla
    karla.jarecke@oregonstate.edu

• Karla Jarecke says:

The space is now filled, but we are looking for a person to sublet from June–September; if anyone is interested, please shoot me an email.

2. Jamie N Jaramillo says:

Hello,

I’m looking for a 2-3 bedroom duplex, townhouse, or house with a max rent of $1200. My current lease ends June 6th so ideally I would like to move in the end of May. Please email me if you are moving out of a place that fits this criteria or know of a place. Thanks!

jaramija@oregonstate.edu

3. Mohana Das says:

I am going home at the end of spring term and I need somebody to take over my lease at Witham Hill Oaks in July (you can move in after June 18, I will pay rent for June). The rent is usually around $600 including utilities, internet & electricity. The apartment has a washer dryer. There is a pool and a gym in the property. Hiking trails right behind my apartment! Female only. Dog friendly. Message me for more details.

Email me at dasmo@oregonstate.edu

4. Hi everyone,

I am updating my previous post, and I’m now looking for people to take over the lease of the entire home in June. It’s a great two bedroom home extremely close to campus.

Stephanie

5. Edward Louie says:

Bedrooms with Private Bath, unfurnished, is available starting mid to late June 2017. $500/month.

The lease goes from June 2017 to June 2018.

I have one, possibly two bedrooms each with its own private bath that will be available starting mid to late June 2017. The lease goes from June 2017 to June 30, 2018. The bedrooms are part of an apartment with 5 bedrooms each with its own private baths. The bedroom is around 120 square feet, and 10ft x 13ft in dimension. There is a large common kitchen and dining area with 2 refrigerators which you will be sharing. The kitchen is fully stocked with kitchenware, you can bring and use your own or you can use the ones I stocked the kitchen with so long as you take excellent care of them as if they were your own.

My nature in the kitchen is kind of like Colette in the animated Pixar movie Ratatouille in the scene where Colette teaches Linguini/Remy the proper professional way to handle himself in the kitchen. “Colette: [Linguini is making a mess at the kitchen] What is this? Keep – your station – clear! When the meal rush comes, what will happen? Messy stations slow things down. Food doesn’t go, orders pile up, disaster! I’ll make this easier to remember: keep your station clear, or I WILL KILL YOU!” – Haha.

Washer and dryer are inside the apartment. No coins needed here, they are normal washer and dryers.

The $500/month includes high-speed wifi internet (70+ Mbps), free parking, and garbage service. Electricity and water is separate from rent, in the coldest part of the winter it is around $66 per person for water and electricty, in the summer it is around $50. Heat is supplied via hydronic radiant floor heat, there is no air conditioning to the apartment. The apartments were brand new in September of 2015 so it is quite energy efficient and very clean.

I am looking for working professionals, or serious students. The apartment stays very quiet all the time. If you like to have parties or guests over frequently this is not the right fit for you.

Thank you for reading this ad. Please respond via email with some information about yourself if you are interested. Please provide a phone number so I can call you to arrange a time for you to see the place.

No pets please and absolutely no smoking and that includes marijuana.

No live in/with partner due to Corvallis ordinance which doesn’t allow more than 5 unrelated people to live in the same apartment.

Best
    -Edward

6. Hi everyone,

I am moving away from Corvallis, so I’m looking for someone to take over my lease in June. It’s a great two bedroom home extremely close to campus. My roommate is a female graduate student. Below is the CL listing. Please contact if you are interested.

Stephanie

7. Prarthana says:

Hi,
    I will be starting my 2nd year as grad student in the Environmental and Molecular Toxicology program in the fall, and I am looking to move out of my current apartment September 2017. Ideally, I would like a 2 or 3 bed apartment/house that is a 5-10 minute bike ride from the north end of campus. My budget is around $550-$650 with utilities.

Please let me know if you are looking for a roommate, or would like to search for a place together!

A little about myself: I absolutely love the outdoors and try to get out of town almost every weekend. I do love to cook and share food, and I try to keep a clean common space. I spend a lot of time outside and usually come home to relax/Netflix/sleep. I definitely love meeting new people and do not mind hosting friends/family for an evening/overnight. Also, I love animals and I’m considering getting a cat.

Do shoot me an email or text if interested!

Prarthana
    shankarp@oregonstate.edu
    714-801-2975

8. Zech M says:

Hi, I’m looking for roommate(s) interested in sharing a 2-bedroom apartment or 4-bedroom house starting either August 1 or September 1. Ideally, I’d like to find a place within easy walking distance to campus and my rent ceiling is $700/month. I’m an incoming male grad student in the Integrative Biology department. I’ll be in Corvallis April 22-24 to do apartment/house viewing. Please email me at zoologist.zechariah@gmail.com if you’re interested in living together or if you have an available room! Thanks!

9. Jules Weiss says:

Hey, my name is Jules and I’m an incoming grad student starting Fall 2017, moving to Corvallis from Tampa, FL. My partner Grant (22, cis man, works full time) and I (21, nonbinary/queer, in the Applied Anthropology MA program) are trying to find a place to live in town.

We are looking for a place with a fairly large bedroom (150sqft or larger, if possible), a private bathroom, and clean and neat roommate(s). Must be LGBT/queer friendly. We don’t have any pets but we’re both cat people, and are fine living with cats. Our budget is $800/month maximum for rent.

Our lease in Tampa ends July 20th, and we’re looking to move in sometime between then and September 1st. We will be in Corvallis May 11th-15th to visit campus and look for apartments. If you have a room or a place you think would be a good fit, please let me know. We would be happy to meet up or look at places then.

Jules
    (they/them pronouns)
    weissjul@oregonstate.edu

10. I have a one-bedroom duplex apartment at 25th and Lincoln available for $850/month starting April 1st. Off-street parking, bike/storage shed, washer and dryer included. Water/Sewer/Garbage is covered and free wifi is available.

Email nealla@oregonstate.edu to see it in person.

11. Annalise Miller says:

Hello!

My name is Annalise and I live in a 3 bedroom house with my boyfriend Mick. Our third roommate will be leaving at the end of June, and we are looking to fill his space. The house is on 10th street just south of Western (close to campus!).
    We are both quiet, clean, and responsible (and we have a cat for you to play with).
    Rent is $550 and includes all utilities.

If you’re interested, please email us at:
    millanna@oregonstate.edu
    cartemic@oregonstate.edu

12. Dominique Ponder says:

Hi all,

I am looking to fill a room as soon as possible. The rent is $450, utilities are usually around 50.
    The room can fit a king size bed with room left. The closet is pretty spacious as well
    Apt. has washer/dryer/dishwasher
    Pets are allowed (as long as you clean up after them)
    Also, there is a Washroom for pets in the apt building
    Designated parking spot
    Storage you can rent if needed ($35 I believe)
    There are a bunch of stores/food places within walking/biking distance
    It’s about a 10 min drive to campus or there are 3 buses 5 min. Away you can take. The night owl also stops right across the street which is really convenient

I’m a really cool, calm, and collected type of person, easy to get along with.

Message me if your interested/want more info/pictures
    ponderd@oregonstate.edu

If it’s easier you can send me a text. 909-527-5133

13. Joann Zhang says:

Hello!

My roommate and I are looking to move out early April! We live in the 1335 North Complex, about a 15 minute wall from campus, or 6 minute bike ride!

Our rent is 975 (not including utilities) but we are willing to subsidize it down to 750 for both rooms! Our lease ends in June so you can continue to rent through the agency!

Ps: there is a nice pool and laundry on site!

Email me if you’re interested! Joann.zhang3@gmail.com

14. Anna says:

Hey guys and girls!

I’m looking for a housemate from April-September in a beautiful and cozy 2bed/1bathroom room house in North town (Near Franklin Square Park). We have a fenced yard and a garage to storage bicycles and gear. Rent is /$480 + utilities.
    I’m a female grad student in CEOAS who is very tidy, clean, quiet but chatty and loves the outdoors.

contact
    Anna: 541-368-8925

15. Melissa French says:

Hello!

We are looking for renter(s) for our condo in the West Oaks neighborhood. It is a very popular area with graduate students, very quiet and safe. 2b/2ba $1400/month, available mid-April. Check out this craigslist ad for more details: https://corvallis.craigslist.org/apa/6049701633.html

Please spread the word to any existing or incoming students who might be interested! Contact frenchme@oregonstate.edu

16. Erika Mittermaier says:

Helllloooo! I am looking for a decent person to fill my spot in a 3 bedroom house ASAP. I have to move, and though my lease goes until June, my landlord (super nice) said it is okay to leave the lease if I find someone. The house is really nice, by WINCO and bus stop on Havengreen Pl. It has a huge back yard (fenced – great for sunbathing/ dog) and washer and dryer. There is also a garage, with room to store things, and garbage along with internet included. You just pay rent (about $630) and electric (not too much). The room is super cute with two closets and a window that opens to the cul-de-sac. Let me know if you are interested! OH! It is also very cat friendly…
    Call Erika M. at (925) 964-3148

17. Béatrice says:

Looking to sublease my 1br apartment while I am away on internship from mid-June to October (date flexibles). Apartment is furnished, and kitchen is fully equipped. Close to Trader Joe’s, 10mn bike ride from campus, very quiet area, parking spot. No smoking, no pets. 700$/month all included for rent, internet etc.

Contact me at fourbidouce@gmail.com

18. Lauren says:

Hi guys! I am a female veterinary student looking for one more female housemate starting June 10!

There are currently two other very respectful girls living in the house, and we’re looking for another clean and considerate housemate. One is a veterinary student and the other is a doctoral student in public health. My medium-sized dog is living with us too and I’d be open to other pets.

Rent is $550/month plus utilities, which usually run around $60-80/month.

See Craigslist posting here for pictures and more info: https://corvallis.craigslist.org/roo/6047099979.html.

– Lauren
    (415) 302-1474
    nekotal@oregonstate.edu

19. Sydney W says:

Hi there!

My name is Sydney, I am going to be an MS student in the Fall in the Water Resource Science Department. I am looking for roommates to live with for the 2017-2018 school year. If anyone would like to room, let me know! I am up for any kind of accommodations, but I am thinking that renting a 4 bedroom house between campus and the city would be ideal. Looking to keep rent in the 400-600$ area. Email me at weiss24@purdue.edu if you are interested.

Thanks

20. Nancy says:

$450/month. I’m looking for a roommie for my 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apt located in north Corvallis next to winco and two bus stops. Looking to share apt. through June 2018. Deposit and utilities split evenly.
    Cat-friendly w/ additional pet rent

21. Katarina says:

Hi, folks!

I am looking to fill my spot in a 3 bedroom house by April 1st. It’s a great house with a garage and a backyard (including fire pit!). Housemates are two great ladies: a second-year PhD student in Integrative Biology; and a young professional who works in town. The house vibe is relaxed but fairly tidy. Neighborhood (South Town, near Crystal Lake Park) is cute and quiet, and it’s a great bikeride to town, about 15 minutes to campus.

I’m happy to answer questions about the place or the neighborhood — South Town is awesome and I’m sad to leave it. Between Willamette Park, South Town Co-op, Crystal Lake Sports Park, Burrito Heaven, and Beer:30, what more could anyone need? Oh, the new South Town Tried & True is literally the sunniest spot to sit & sip in Corvallis, if you don’t count rooftops.

Contact me at lundea@oregonstate.edu and I can send pictures, chat, meet up, etc.

Best,
    Katarina

22. Kedar Kulkarni says:

Hi

I am looking for a new roommate starting April in a 2bd/1ba apartment in the NW of corvallis. Its located close to fred meyers and 15mins walk to osu/6 min by bike.

The rent is 425 and utilities come to 60$ per month. We only pay for electricity and internet. WSG is covered in the rent. Your room would be fully furnished and there is no security deposit as it has been paid for. Although I ask you to pay 150-200 for the furniture. You can move in mid march for free (march’s rent is paid for). The lease goes through mid august. If you are interested write to me at kulkarnk@oregonstate.edu. I can send pictures.

You’ll be sharing the room with a PhD grad student who is pretty neat and academically oriented.

23. Aisha McKee says:

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for a roommate for my 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house just 4 blocks north of campus. It’s a private bedroom with private bath for $625/month. Cat-friendly and off-street parking, laundry, and dishwasher.

Check out my craiglist ad for details: https://corvallis.craigslist.org/apa/6014291871.html

Thanks,
    Aisha (mckeeai@oregonstate.edu)

24. Jenny Thomas says:

Hi all!
    I have a room opening up in April in a 2 bedroom/1 bath house with a garage. The house is near the North Town Co-op and about a 4 minute bike ride to campus. I am a graduate student in ocean physics, and I surf, hike, and play music. Please contact me by email (jthomas@coas.oregonstate.edu) if you are looking for a place to call home.
    Cheers,
    Jenny

25. Mel says:

Hi,

I’m moving in the spring, so I’m looking for someone to take over my lease that would extend to next year in July or August of 2018. The victorian style 1 Bedroom and 1 bath apartment is a 10 minute walk to campus and only a few blocks from the main transit center and downtown. There are 4 other apartments in the building and generally graduates or professionals live in the house, only the main entry way and porch is shared. Rent is $650 per month. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see the place!

26. Patrick Austin says:

Hello,
    I have gone through the write here if you need an apartment and you don’t know how to go about it? You are very free to contact the agent who help me to get my own apartment in Houston and also you need to be fast if you need an urgent apartment in any of this places, New York,Washington,Ontario,New jersey and any other places.
    contact Mrs. Julian Moore @agentjuliamoore@gmail.com to get a roof over your head..

27. Anna says:

Hey guys and girls!

contact
    Anna: 541-368-8925

28. Erich Merrill says:

I have one room available for rent starting March 1st in my two-story, six-bedroom house one block north of campus. The house is 3,300 sq. ft., has a sizable backyard (with an apple and a pear tree), each floor has its own kitchen and bathroom, and off-street parking is available for one car per tenant. It’s also equipped with air conditioning, heating, and a laundry room with a washer and dryer.

The room is $600/mo plus an equal share of utilities (est. ~$50/mo), and is unfurnished. You would be sharing the floor with me (male CS PhD student), and and a male undergrad. I have a young, extremely friendly dog living here as well, so no other pets can be considered.

I’d like to keep the house quiet and calm, so that those living there can reasonably expect to use it as a place to study and work on their own schedules. If you’re interested or have any other questions, send me an email at merriler@oregonstate.edu.

29. Peter Kappes says:

I have a large, 200 sq ft, room available for rent in my five-bedroom, 3-bath house. The room is immediately adjacent to a newly remodeled bathroom that is shared with one other part-time renter (dual sinks, shower and toilet separate from sink area). The room and bathroom are located at the end of a hall, providing privacy and an almost studio-like feel which we have rented to couples in the past. My house is located on 2 acres of wooded property off Oak Creek Rd. We have immediate access to numerous trail heads, including Bald Hill, Finton Green, Oak Creek, and the neighborhood is private and quiet. My home is large with a fully equipped kitchen (all the necessary toys and gadgets), laundry, and comfortable furnishings throughout. To make life easier on all renters, and foodies in particular, each renter shares a full-size fridge with only one other renter. Because I am not a property management company, but own and live in this home with my fiance, we take immediate care of any problems that arise. Our home is less than 5 miles to campus, which many roommates bike, but buses do not run down Oak Creek Drive, making biking and driving your transportation options. We purchase a carpool pass each year, and have worked out carpool arrangements with renters in the past. While our renters are currently older graduate students in the natural sciences and engineering, as well as an established faculty research assistant, our home is particularly appealing to anyone that prefers a more relaxed setting in the woods. We have a dog that will love you, the human, the moment you walk through the door, but cannot live with or visit other dogs. We have had cats in the house, but they were “room cats”, restricted to the renters room that owned the cat (due to both our dog, but also allergen concerns from other renters). Because we are avid birders and have many feeders around the property, we do not allow outdoor cats. Rent is $500 per month, and all utilities and services are covered by a flat $100 per month charge. Services include water, electric, trash pick-up (now including curbside composting), cable, wifi, access to HBONow, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and infinite wood for the wood stove (which is just so much cozier than the furnace). Lease is month-to-month. Please contact me at peter.kappes”AT”oregonstate.edu if you’re interested.

• Peter Kappes says:

I also have a second room opening up, that I usually rent to commuters that are only staying in Corvallis 2-4 nights a week. It’s fully furnished, but has no windows, so I rent it on the cheap. $350/mo + $100 flat for utilities if staying full-time OR if you are commuting and only need a place several nights of the week $250/mo flat. Again, month to month lease (this room is only available spring term).

• Peter Kappes says:

This room is no longer available, but the second room for $350/mo + $100 utilities still is.

30. Wesley says:

Our house will have an opening beginning March 1.

Fairly large 4BR House is in a quite neighborhood just off Circle and 29th in N. Corvallis.
    Other housemates (2 male, 1 female) are graduate students at OSU in the sciences (geology, forestry, fish & wildlife), enjoy time outdoors regularly and occasional pizza nights together.
    New occupant will share bottom floor with 1 other housemate (male) who skiis, mtn bikes, plays ultimate regularly.

Rent is $425/mo + ~50/mo in utilities/wifi (slightly more in the winter).
    Landlord is quite friendly, affiliated with OSU, and is quite prompt in dealing with any issues we’ve had.
    Lease runs through end of August 2017.

Contact
    Wes 941 718 0999
    or
    Josh 978 886 2741

31. Natashia Andrews says:

Hello,

We are looking for a third roommate in a three bedroom apartment in a quiet area on Witham Hill. It’s about a 10 minute bike to campus or there are regular bus routes (1 and C1). The apartment was recently renovated and is kept clean. Private room but shared bath/kitchen/living area. Rent is 390 per month and utilities top out around 35 per month.

The room is available March 1st. We will be moving out in June so you would either need to find new roommates or move out as well.

If you are interested, please email at andrewsn@oregonstate.edu for pictures and more information.

32. Judith Omari says:

Hello,

I’m looking for an available room not far from the campus to move in as soon as possible (Female preference). I’m international student and I’m a junior student. Affordable price will be convenient for. Rent no more than $600 a month.
    Let me know if you have an offer.

Judith

• Holly says:

Hi, Judith. I’m currently looking for a roommate to share my two-bedroom apartment at Spring Creek apartments.

If you’re interested in chatting here is my
      #: 517 607 5356

33. Holly says:

Hello! I’m looking for a roommate to share my two bedroom apartment at Spring Creek. The apartment has a furnished living room and kitchen, a washer & dryer, and is located close to the Sunset park bike path and the bus stop. I’m a very laid back, friendly roommate with two sweet dogs who will give you all kinds of love!

34. Yohan says:

Looking for someone who will take over my lease which expires on Nov. 30, 2017.

A studio at Oak Park apartment but it has a bedroom, a living-room, a bathroom and a small kitchen. So, it is more like a small one-bed room apartment and this studio is very popular (See photos and info in the following website: http://www.crest-properties.com/oak_park#photos).

This APT is available now so you can move in within few days. This is NOT a sublease, so you need to go through the application process.

If you are interested in this APT, please, contact me at 541-257-7288.

Thank you!!

Yohan

35. Greta Frey says:

Large 2 bedroom apartment in North Corvallis with lots of storage. This apartment is pet friendly.
    Monthly rent includes water, sewer, and trash. Laundry is on-site. We have found a house and need to find a lease-takeover that goes through June 15, 2017. We will cover remaining January rent for free.

This second-floor apartment is one of the better deals you can find in Corvallis with a great combination of location, size, and price. It is located in a very convenient location in North Corvallis close to grocery stores, many trails.

Monthly rent is $945/month

208-861-0396

36. Suzanna Shakya says:

Hi, I am looking for a third roommate in a two bedroom apartment. This will be a shared room.
    The rent is $ 267.
    Utilities are usually only $30 total.
    I have one other roommate. We are both graduate students, clean and friendly and the house is quiet. We are hardly home and mostly at school.
    The apartment is close to Winco and has the #5 and #1 bus running frequently.
    You can move in immediately.
    Please email me at: go4itsuzi@hotmail.com for details/ photos.

Suzanna

37. Fatima A. M. Taha says:

Hello,
    My name is Fatima and travelling to Corvallis on Jan 18. I am a graduate student at OSU and will be staying for a short visit for data collection and I need an affordable place to stay in from Jan 18 – March 10, preferably a furnished one.
    Let me know if you have an available offer!

• Suzanna Shakya says:

Hi Fatima,
      Have you found a place already? I am looking for a roommate. It will be a shared room. I just posted the details above. Please email if interested. Thanks
      Suzanna

38. Deb says:

We have a large home with two rooms in a finished basement available for rent. Located in the Monteith neighborhood in Albany, we are only 10 miles to OSU, and within a short walk to great downtown restaurants, the hospital, shops, bus-stop, train station and the Albany Farmers Market.

Two large furnished rooms are available (they are larger than our bedrooms upstairs). Each room has a full bed, desk, and plenty of storage for clothing and other belongings. One bedroom has a lounge chair, the other a love seat. Private bathroom located right by the rooms. Laundry facilities are included as well as full use of the kitchen, living room, family room and some storage space in the basement/garage.

We are a family of 3 (our daughter is 7 years old). We keep quiet hours between 9pm and 7am but this varies on the weekends.

Rent includes:

All utilities (water, sewer, electric, heat, garbage)
    Free high-speed wi-fi
    Free use of laundry room
    Use of yard & BBQ

$550/month. $275 refundable deposit

We are looking to rent to a young professional or graduate student but if you are not one of these, we would still consider someone who is a good fit. We’d prefer someone non-smoking.

If you are interested please respond with a little about yourself. Thank you!

Deb and Chris
    pcvdebb@gmail.com
    517 862-0866

39. Samm says:

I’d like to rent out a room in my 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home located near 12th and Tyler.

It is available now through the end of Spring term. I’m holding off on a craigslist ad for the time being, so here are the details:

$500 (Includes everthing: water, trash, electric, gas & high speed internet)

The upstairs has 3 bedrooms. It would be shared with just me and we can use the spare room for whatever. Right now it is basically empty. I’ve been doing Air BnB in the other room so it currently contains a twin bed (that isn’t too comfy) and a pretty comfy full size futon. But, if you have your own stuff we could easily move that to the spare room.

Downstairs has a front porch, side porch, backyard, driveway, large kitchen, bathroom, mudroom with washer and dryer, living room and a multi use area that is also my art studio, but is big enough that it could be shared. It’s a pretty sweet place, but is also super old so it has it’s quirks and downsides.

I am 32, a first year grad student, and I have two cats. I’m open to other pets but would like to discuss it first.

If you have any questions, or would like to come check it out, text me at 541.220.7407. Feel free to share with your non-grad student friends as long as they are also responsible adult human beings.

Samm

40. Daniel Gray says:

Hi,

There will be a room available in a four person house starting in January. There are two roommates doing a master of public policy and one doing mechanical engineering. The house is spacious and everyone is relatively clean and quiet. There is one bathroom, which has not been a problem for us. There is off-street parking and a bike shed that locks. Rent is $562 per month, which is a fantastic price considering the house is just two blocks from campus and Fred Meyers. We are looking for someone who can stay through at least mid-June when the lease expires. Sorry, no pets. Message me for more info.

541-602-4092.

434 NW 17th St https://goo.gl/maps/TnCX9zRCSww

41. Angie says:

Room for rent in a 2 bedroom 840 Sq foot townhouse with a fenced in backyard and on-site laundry and one lot available in the parking lot. On the corner of 25th and Fillmore. 1.5 bath. A 5 min walk to Fred Meyer, 15 min walk to OSU. You would be living with a couple. Clean, respectful and both work full-time. Unfurnished room with two windows, closet, ceiling fan, and radiant heat. Rent is $410 a month plus your share of electricity (about $35/month in winter, $20/month in summer), internet ($15). Landlord has a month to month agreement. Available now. Email to set up a time to see the place.

42. Anisiia says:

Hi CGErs!

Due to personal circumstances I need to go back home fast. This is why I’m looking for a nice person to take my lease in the nice place near Avery park from January to June 2017. Lease can be extended.

It is a furnished private room with own bathroom, shared kitchen, garage, free parking spot, good Wi-Fi and washer & dryer in the unit.

The place is right next to the beautiful Avery park which is great for running and meditation.

5 minutes from grocery store, bus stop, pizza parlors.
    10 minutes on bike from OSU campus and downtown. For extra price you can get some extra furniture and bike.

Excellent roommates (also grad students). Price is very good – $460 per month plus utilities.

If you have any questions, contact me at 541 908 7520.
    You can see pictures here: http://corvallis.craigslist.org/roo/5932603095.html

Hope to hear from you soon! Enjoy holidays!

Best,Anisiia

43. Danielle says:

Looking for a Short-Term Rental March-May 2017

Hey, my name is Dani and I’m heading over to Corvallis from around March 22 until around May 22 next year. I’m currently doing a research Masters through the University of Melbourne, Australia (my home country), on a project that’s running in South Africa, by Oregon State. I am looking for an affordable place to stay during that time period, that is easy enough to get to and from without having any personal transport. I’ll be working with the research group and writing up my thesis while I’m there, so will be keeping busy. I’m pretty clean and tidy, am happy to socialise every now and again but am also pretty good at doing my own thing and giving other people space. I love dogs, being outside and playing sport, and am really looking forward to seeing some of northern America, as I’ve never been there before. If you think you have something available during that time, or would like to clarify anything first, please get in touch!

Thanks,
    Dani

• Aisha McKee says:

I might have an opening for you. Shoot me an email: mckeeai(at)oregonstate.edu (trying to prevent spam…)

• Suzanna Shakya says:

Hi Danielle,
      Have you found a place already? I am looking for a roommate. It will be a shared room. I just posted the details above. Please email if interested @ go4itsuzi@hotmail.com. Thanks
      Suzanna

• Jenny Thomas says:

Hi, Dani! I have a room opening up in April in the house I live in. It is a 2 bedroom/1 bath duplex (1 side of it), is close to campus, and has a garage for storage. The house is cozy and clean and is in a pretty nice neighborhood. I am a graduate student in ocean physics, and I surf, hike, and play music. If you are still looking for a place and are interested in mine, please contact me: jthomas@coas.oregonstate.edu
      I can send photos and chat with you.
      Cheers,
      Jenny

44. Hello everyone!

I am looking for a sublet or a room from January through June 2017. My name is Dacotah-Victoria Splichalova. I’m a second year OSU graduate student in water resources. My advisor is Aaron Wolf in Geography. You cacn see my work at on my website: http://www.WaterPax.org. I travel a lot for my water work. I just returned yesterday from 3 months in Australia, and before I was in Argentina, Costa Rica and Panama. Been traveling for my research for just about a year now. It’s been great!

I would very much like to find a clean, positive place/home, closer to campus if possible. I don’t ride a bike. I’m outside the home a lot and outdoors a lot, and sleep when I’m home. I’m incredibly clean, enjoy doing dishes and living with people that are more or less the same.

I teach free surf lessons on Saturdays, and enjoy bringing new people out into the sea — housemates and friends welcome!

As I just arrived in Corvallis again, and I can meet and look at places starting today!

I would be interested in meeting with anyone if I sound like I could be a good fit for what you might have available.

Thank you for reading this message. I hope today finds you well!

Yours in peace & water,

Dacotah-Victoria Splichalova

(206) 588-5482

45. Fatima A. M. Taha says:

Hello, am a graduate student looking for a furnished private room/studio/apartment until June. Please contact me with price,details and location.

• Anisiia says:

Hi! I’m also a grad student at OSU. Due to personal circumstances I need to go back home. Thus, I’m looking for somebody to take over my lease. It is from January to June as you are asking in a brand new house. Attached is craiglist’s ad to see. The room is private with own bathroom. We have kitchen, washer and dryer in the unit, as well as garage and free parking spot. The room is furnished and has good Wi-Fi connection. Price is very good – $460 per month plus utilities. Other roommates are also grad students, so it is very calm and serious. 5 minutes from grocery store, pizza parlors and bus stop. 10 minutes by bike from OSU campus. Near Avery park. Calm neighborhood. Please, contact me, if you have any questions 541 908 7520.

46. Wesley says:

Hello,

One of my housemates is moving away after finishing a graduate degree and we’re looking for someone to replace him starting Jan 2017.

There’s a craigslist link here:

Currently 3 male roommates, all either current or previous grad students in CEOAS.

Rent is $500/mo plus utilities (usually 50-60 total) for the master BR in a 4 BR house. Includes own bathroom, 2 closets, a hallway closet that is mostly empty, off-street parking, and some garage space (we keep our bikes there, not much room for a vehicle).

Let me know if you’re interested in seeing the room.

47. Lucas says:

Hi guys!

I`m looking for someone to take my leasing in the Union from the period of January 2017 to September 2017.

You will have a Bedroom with your own Bathroom, internet includes, the room and the apartment is all furnished, Wash and dry machines in the apartment. The place is really close from the University and Fred Mayer! You will have other 3 awesome roommates with you!

Also includes Cable, computer access, and printing in study lounge. I don’t have a parking spot but you can rent one at the office.

The only extra expense that you will have will be Energy (but something around $18,00 per person)

It is a really nice and quiet place to live, I`m only leaving the place because my girlfriend will be moving next year to Corvallis and we are planning to live together.

If you want to visit the apartment please let me know!

If you have questions let me know. Please, if it possible, share this with your friends that are looking for a room=)

CRAIGLIST LINK: http://corvallis.craigslist.org/roo/5870086651.html

Thanks!

Lucas Kopecky Bobadilla
    Weed Science Graduate Research Assistant
    Oregon State University – Corvallis, OR
    Crop and Soil Science Department
    +1(541)908-7915
    kopeckyl@oregonstate.edu

48. Jamie Minick says:

Nice house in south town with extra room for rent. 500 + utilities. We are both outdoorsy people, and have lots of space for storage! Awesome back porch with and yard. We are also home to three wonderful cats!

Looking for somebody to move in beginning in January.

Cheers,

Jamie
    208-841-1119

49. Lauren says:

Vet student seeking female housemate:

I am a female third-year veterinary student looking for one more female housemate starting January 1! There are currently two other very respectful girls living in the house, and we’re looking for another clean and considerate housemate. One is a fourth-year veterinary student and the other is a doctoral student in public health. My medium-sized dog is living with us too, as well as one very friendly indoor-only cat. Both of the animals are very sweet and although I’d prefer no other animals in the house, I’d be open to discussion.

Rent is $550/month plus utilities, which usually run around $60-80/month.

See Craigslist posting here for pictures: http://corvallis.craigslist.org/roo/5885382726.html.

– Lauren
    415-302-1474
    nekotal@oregonstate.edu

50. Lauren says:

Short term housing needed

I’m a grad student who will be moving away from Corvallis at the end of the term and am currently trying to sell my home here. Depending on how quickly it sells, I may need to rent for 1-4 weeks to finish out the term. If anyone has a spare room available for rent on a weekly basis, please contact me with details and price. Must be pet friendly as I have a 40 lb border collie.

Lauren