- About Us
There are lots of ways to connect with your fellow grad employees through CGE. Here are a couple ways we help you do that.
- CGE Calendar: Check out what events are coming up and meet up with some of your fellow grad employees.
- Social Justice & Diversity Calendar: Check out campus-wide events that deal with culture, social justice, equity, and inclusion.
- CGE Social List: Sign up to get (and make) email announcements from your union cousins about all kinds of fun social events.
- CGE Rideshares: Use this online board to find or offer a ride to PDX, Eugene, Albany, or anywhere else.
- CGE Housing Board: Use this online board to find a place to live or to fill a vacancy in your own place.
- Join CGE: Many of the fun things we do are open to the whole community, like the Brew-Off, Trivia Night, BBQs, and Social Hour, but when you’re a CGE member, you can participate in CGE leadership and development opportunities, like general membership meetings, the stewards’ council, and bargaining to improve grad employment.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Letter Denouncing AFL-CIO’s Support of the Dakota Access Pipeline February 19, 2017
- Letter to Ed Ray Requesting Action in Response to Immigration Executive Order February 19, 2017
- SNAP Benefits Presentation January 26, 2017
- CGE Calls on AFL-CIO to Withdraw Support of Dakota Access Pipeline October 27, 2016
- Summary of Contract Changes from 2016 Bargaining October 6, 2016
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007