- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
There are lots of ways to connect with your fellow grad employees through CGE. Here are a couple ways we help you do that.
- CGE Calendar: Check out what events are coming up and meet up with some of your fellow grad employees.
- Social Justice & Diversity Calendar: Check out campus-wide events that deal with culture, social justice, equity, and inclusion.
- CGE Social List: Sign up to get (and make) email announcements from your union cousins about all kinds of fun social events.
- CGE Rideshares: Use this online board to find or offer a ride to PDX, Eugene, Albany, or anywhere else.
- CGE Housing Board: Use this online board to find a place to live or to fill a vacancy in your own place.
- Join CGE: Many of the fun things we do are open to the whole community, like the Brew-Off, Trivia Night, BBQs, and Social Hour, but when you’re a CGE member, you can participate in CGE leadership and development opportunities, like general membership meetings, the stewards’ council, and bargaining to improve grad employment.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- AFT-OR Ballot Measure Recommendations August 16, 2018
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007