- About Us
- Join CGE!
There are lots of ways to connect with your fellow grad employees through CGE. Here are a couple ways we help you do that.
- CGE Calendar: Check out what events are coming up and meet up with some of your fellow grad employees.
- Social Justice & Diversity Calendar: Check out campus-wide events that deal with culture, social justice, equity, and inclusion.
- CGE Social List: Sign up to get (and make) email announcements from your union cousins about all kinds of fun social events.
- CGE Rideshares: Use this online board to find or offer a ride to PDX, Eugene, Albany, or anywhere else.
- CGE Housing Board: Use this online board to find a place to live or to fill a vacancy in your own place.
- Join CGE: Many of the fun things we do are open to the whole community, like the Brew-Off, Trivia Night, BBQs, and Social Hour, but when you’re a CGE member, you can participate in CGE leadership and development opportunities, like general membership meetings, the stewards’ council, and bargaining to improve grad employment.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Salary and Benefits Proposal, Session 7, March 15, 2018 March 19, 2018
- Minimum Enrollment for Employees and International Women’s Day- Session 6, March 8, 2018 March 12, 2018
- First Proposal on Hourly and Feedback on CGE Proposals- Session 5, March 1, 2018 March 5, 2018
- Our VP of Bargaining Interviewed on Local Radio! February 26, 2018
- Health Care for All Grads!- Bargaining Session 4, February 22, 2018 February 26, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007