- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
At the Fall GMM last night, the CGE membership voted unanimously to endorse a NO vote on Oregon Ballot Measure 64. For those unfamiliar with it, Measure 64 directly affects many members of CGE who choose to have a small amount deducted from their paycheck each month and donated to AFT-OR’s Political Action Committee (PAC). Measure 64 would make this kind of voluntary deduction illegal.
The money donated to PAC by our members thorough voluntary paycheck deductions is used to take a legislative approach to achieving AFT-OR’s goals (which include CGE’s goals). In particular, PAC dollars will be used by CGE and AFT-OR in the coming years to pursue relief from student fees for grad employees through action by the Oregon State legislature. Measure 64 would seriously undermine these efforts by preventing our members from contributing to them through voluntary paycheck deductions.
It is very important for CGE that Measure 64 is not passed this year, so please join us in voting NO on 64.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007