- About Us
- Join CGE!
CGE will be hosting the bi-annual Alliance of Graduate Employee Locals conference this October. Graduate employee activists from school all over the nation will be in Corvallis October 27-29.
This is a great opportunity for CGE to learn about the broader graduate union movement. There will be panels on graduate issues and social events including a barn party and the return of the Civil War Brew-off. We encourage everyone to come for as much of the conference as they can. You can sign up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDl6WkZ0ejRDUmRzVm9jTXZpYVBFZ2c6MQ
Also since we are hosting other underpaid graduate students, we are looking for a few volunteers to offer up their couches (or air mattresses, extra beds, etc.) for our guests to crash. If you are interested in providing space, please let us know here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHdZN2hVaG45MlRaYzFueVh5ZDB4WVE6MQ#gid=0
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Our VP of Social Justice, Micknai Arefaine, on Local Radio! March 30, 2018
- Winter Bargaining Summary March 30, 2018
- Salary and Benefits Proposal, Session 7, March 15, 2018 March 19, 2018
- Minimum Enrollment for Employees and International Women’s Day- Session 6, March 8, 2018 March 12, 2018
- First Proposal on Hourly and Feedback on CGE Proposals- Session 5, March 1, 2018 March 5, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007