- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
In attendance: Mindy Crandall, Shannon Andrews; officers-elect Kris Osterloh, Gloria Ambrowiak; Ashley Bromley, Angela McClendon
No quorum was reached. We started around 10:10 AM.
Arbitration Debrief – The fair-share rate challenge hearing was yesterday. Both of the challengers showed up. All the parties presented arguments, Ashley and Angela served as witnesses, and the ordeal was done around 2 PM. Final written arguments must be submitted to the arbitrator by June 6 (our lawyer will submit something brief, and we’ll see what the challenger comes up with).
Movie Night Debrief – No one showed up to meet Gloria at the Darkside. We’re beginning to think this isn’t a really popular social event.
GTFF Rally – Ashley will be working from Eugene tomorrow, to do her own stuff during the work-in and to support them at their rally. Béatrice would also like to go but would need a ride. We’ll email the rep list after bargaining to see if anyone else is interested.
Social Hour – We had scheduled it for this next Sunday, May 25. We’ve since learned that Bombs Away is not even open Sundays. Looks like it’s cancelled.
EOY BBQ – We still like the idea of serving lots of pulled pork in crock pots and having a variety of salads. Kris recommends a certain brand of veggie burgers from Costco (although he can’t remember the name).
Meeting not “adjourned” but we’re done around 10:40 AM.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007