- About Us
Become a Steward
Become a steward to increase your department or program’s representation in CGE and to help direct the efforts of our union! You should especially consider joining the Steward council if your department or program is not currently represented on the 2015-2016 Steward Council.
CGE holds regular Steward Council elections each Spring, but the CGE Executive Council is empowered to appoint stewards to vacant seats at any time. The Executive Council may appoint additional stewards in already represented areas, as well. Contact our VP for Organizing, Vance Almquist, if you’re interested in serving on the Steward Council.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Letter Denouncing AFL-CIO’s Support of the Dakota Access Pipeline February 19, 2017
- Letter to Ed Ray Requesting Action in Response to Immigration Executive Order February 19, 2017
- SNAP Benefits Presentation January 26, 2017
- CGE Calls on AFL-CIO to Withdraw Support of Dakota Access Pipeline October 27, 2016
- Summary of Contract Changes from 2016 Bargaining October 6, 2016
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007