- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
Update 12/9/2009: The bargaining platform has been approved, with a vote of 98 for to 2 against.
11/19/2009: The CGE bargaining team has completed its work drafting our 2009-10 bargaining platform. This platform broadly outlines our goals going into negotiations this year as well as our rationale behind them. You can download a copy below.
Approval of this platform is pending a vote by the CGE membership. This vote will be held online and will be open until December 4. You can access the voting site through the following URL:
Voting is open to CGE members only. If you are a current CGE member, you will be emailed a unique ID to use to identify yourself as a member on the voting website. While each member’s ID is unique, they will not be associated with members’ names, so your vote will remain anonymous.
Please feel free to use the comment section of this post as a forum to discuss the platform online. You can also contact CGE directly with any questions you have.
Results of the vote will be published at cge6069.org when the polls close on December 4.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007