- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
Mission, Vision, Values
The Coalition of Graduate Employees (CGE) represents the interests and rights of Oregon State University’s graduate employees through the bargaining and maintenance of a fair working contract. We strive to create a community of graduate employees empowered to advocate for collective issues.
We will create a working environment where fair and equitable treatment protects the holistic well-being of all workers, and the principles of participatory democracy promote collaboration and shared goals across peoples.
- Member-driven collective action – We believe in the ability and wisdom of the graduate employee community to define issues and participate in crafting effective solutions.
- Advocacy – We are committed to empowering members of our community to speak for themselves when they can and speaking on their behalf when they cannot.
- Equity and justice – We value the contributions of everyone in all aspects of the university. While we are diverse, we share common goals: dignity, respect, and recognition for our work.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007