- About Us
- Join CGE!
Mission, Vision, Values
The Coalition of Graduate Employees (CGE) represents the interests and rights of Oregon State University’s graduate employees through the bargaining and maintenance of a fair working contract. We strive to create a community of graduate employees empowered to advocate for collective issues.
We will create a working environment where fair and equitable treatment protects the holistic well-being of all workers, and the principles of participatory democracy promote collaboration and shared goals across peoples.
- Member-driven collective action – We believe in the ability and wisdom of the graduate employee community to define issues and participate in crafting effective solutions.
- Advocacy – We are committed to empowering members of our community to speak for themselves when they can and speaking on their behalf when they cannot.
- Equity and justice – We value the contributions of everyone in all aspects of the university. While we are diverse, we share common goals: dignity, respect, and recognition for our work.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Salary and Benefits Proposal, Session 7, March 15, 2018 March 19, 2018
- Minimum Enrollment for Employees and International Women’s Day- Session 6, March 8, 2018 March 12, 2018
- First Proposal on Hourly and Feedback on CGE Proposals- Session 5, March 1, 2018 March 5, 2018
- Our VP of Bargaining Interviewed on Local Radio! February 26, 2018
- Health Care for All Grads!- Bargaining Session 4, February 22, 2018 February 26, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007