- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
Today, CGE and OSU held an arbitration hearing over the $34 Summer Session Tuition Base grievance. Though we can’t discuss specifics, we were happy with the way the hearing went.
We and OSU will submit briefs (summaries of our respective cases) to the arbitrator on Dec. 10. After that, we will have up to 10 days to decide whether to submit a rebuttal to OSU’s brief and to do so if we so choose. Then, the arbitrator will have up to 60 days to reach a decision. That means that we should receive a decision on this case some time in February.
We are looking forward to receiving the arbitrator’s decision and will keep everyone up to date.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- Summary of OSU’s Latest Bargaining Proposal June 1, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007