- About Us
- Join CGE!
Beginning Winter Term we will be renegotiating our Collective Bargaining Agreement (aka our contract) with university management. As a union that prides itself on democratic principles, we want to be sure to have all of our members weigh in on the biggest concerns and priorities for bargaining. Please take 15-20 minutes to fill out this survey and tell your union what issues are most important for our upcoming negotiations.
You also have the right to be a part of CGE’s Bargaining Team, our committee that will craft a strategic plan and sit at the bargaining table on behalf of CGE. If this is something you are interested in learning more about, please email our VP of Bargaining & Grievances, Hazel Daniels, at firstname.lastname@example.org or our staff organizer, Alex Riccio, at email@example.com.
Here’s the link to the survey again in case you need to copy and paste it into your browser: http://cge6069.org/2017-bargaining-survey/.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- Gender-Neutral Restrooms and OSU Statement- Bargaining Session 3, February 15 2018 February 20, 2018
- Bargaining Session February 8, 2018 February 10, 2018
- OSU GRADUATE EMPLOYEES CONTINUE TO RISE! January 9, 2018
- Tax Bill Phone Banking December 11, 2017
- Welcome our New VP of Social Justice! November 29, 2017
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007