- About Us
- Join CGE!
- Member Handbook
- Quick Guide to Grievances
- Grad Employee Health Coverage
- Related Labor Organizations
- AFT-OR Annual Convention
- Readings on Academic Labor
- Readings on Union History and the Labor Movement
- The Grad Employee Labor Movement
- CGE’s Grad Guide to Corvallis
- SEVIS Reimbursement
- Workload Hour Tracker
Beginning Winter Term we will be renegotiating our Collective Bargaining Agreement (aka our contract) with university management. As a union that prides itself on democratic principles, we want to be sure to have all of our members weigh in on the biggest concerns and priorities for bargaining. Please take 15-20 minutes to fill out this survey and tell your union what issues are most important for our upcoming negotiations.
You also have the right to be a part of CGE’s Bargaining Team, our committee that will craft a strategic plan and sit at the bargaining table on behalf of CGE. If this is something you are interested in learning more about, please email our VP of Bargaining & Grievances, Hazel Daniels, at email@example.com or our staff organizer, Alex Riccio, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the link to the survey again in case you need to copy and paste it into your browser: http://cge6069.org/2017-bargaining-survey/.
Social List Signup
Talk to your union cousins about parties, sporting events, classes, etc.
- AFT-OR Ballot Measure Recommendations August 16, 2018
- Final Bargaining Summary July 9, 2018
- What is the Janus Decision and Why It Matters June 28, 2018
- Photos to Share on Social Media June 20, 2018
- OSU Management Playing Hardball: We Need Members’ Help June 6, 2018
- ► 2018
- ► 2017
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007